Sign in to follow this  
Petunia-Server

Server Relaunch! 2 AI Bases, AI Heli's Weapons Crates (in AI Bases... IF you survive! (Whitelist removed for 24hrs!) rMod needed >>>

Sarge's AI, Auto-refuel, Heli lift... Petunia Server Relaunches!

UPDATE: NO WHITELIST !!! - If you want to try out our server, now is a GREAT time to do so :D (If you like it, apply to be whitelisted!)

Do you like the idea of playing on a server with:

• Friendly, active admins
  • Auto-Refuel
  • Heli-Lift - Tow cars with your heli!
  • Sarge's AI - Friendly & Hero AI spawn...
  • AI bases, with lootable weapons crates (IF you can raid their base & survive!)
  • Custom buildings (Kamenka is no longer such a nightmare!)
  • Targets to shoot (knock-down targets!) at some locations
  • Extra barracks at most military locations
  • rMod NEEDED (this)

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Petunia-Server
  • Like 2

I like the sound of this, i'll check it out later :)

Great! - Hmmm from your name... u a bandit? (Bandits are welcome! just no hackers, lol)

Feel free to fill in the whitelist app - a couple of us are monitoring the pending list, and have email notifications set-up for it.

Cheers :D

Note: Whitelist REMOVED for 24hrs... if anyone wants to try our server out... now is a great time! :D

Great! - Hmmm from your name... u a bandit? (Bandits are welcome! just no hackers, lol)

Feel free to fill in the whitelist app - a couple of us are monitoring the pending list, and have email notifications set-up for it.

Cheers :D

Gave this a shot last night with a friend, AI Island is f'n nuts! lol BEANS!!! :beans: :beans: :beans:

• Like 1

Gave this a shot last night with a friend, AI Island is f'n nuts! lol BEANS!!! :beans: :beans: :beans:

Thanks! - We had to remove the AI island (lag!), but there is a NEW AI BASE over at Green Mountain... Try to raid it IF you think you can handle it!!!

enjoy to see you again :)

Hey Chris! - Thanks :D Try the newly updated server when you can :D You're always welcome on the server!.

Edited by Petunia-Server
  • Like 1

:) Howdy people! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm the secondary admin on this server. It's a pretty friendly server and still trying to get up off the ground. I'm on a different time zone than the primary admin but if you have any issues and I am around I shall do my best to help out!

I may just have to download rMod again to check it out. lol :thumbsup:

I may just have to download rMod again to check it out. lol :thumbsup:

:) You can give it a try. To warn anyone else reading we don't have tanks or jets on our server. We've tried to balance it out with military cars and standard cars. And, yes there are heli's on our server as well. We do have a single BDRM on our server still unclaimed.

Hey Chris! - Thanks :D Try the newly updated server when you can :D You're always welcome on the server!.

no problems bro , always play on your server

Hi!

we will be updating soon - however the guy that runs 'Reality' (which is the version of server we use) has not updated the server hive yet - so we can't update :(

Some other people have made a 'sort of' 1.7.7 update for 'reality' hives, but there are lots of errors...

In a day or 2, hopefully the guy that runs the reality hive (thevisad, over on opendayz) will release the proper update, and we will have 1.7.7 running :D

I will post here as soon as we have 1.7.7, and will also PM you :)

please update to 1.7.7 !!!!!!! i am not abble to connect to server !!!! wrong version

• Like 1

ok thx for info :)

Hi Chris!

We now run DayZ Epoch!!

Hope to see you there soon! (new thread coming soon as it's a new server in effect!)

Hi Chris!

We now run DayZ Epoch!!

Hope to see you there soon! (new thread coming soon as it's a new server in effect!)

very nice , i join you to new server Epoch , 1 question : can you add option to self blood transfuse ?????