nightshadow

Mass killing and Player killing

this video and more just prove more to the reason everyone bashes each other because people spend their time just killing others like i saw another video the other day of people hunting just legion players and you guys want them to play fair aswell.

its not just that video their are others of players just hunt others that was just the last one i saw it just shows what the game has turned into. people are just killing everyone now on one server a group said that whoever entered some city and was not part of there group would be shot on sight just for the fact they were not part of them. this is why their is so much bashing going on its because no one wants to just play the game they want to hunt down the people or groups they dislike and toll them till they rage quit

Well they're clearly not spending much of their saved time, due to the game having turned into such a horrible PK fest, on grammar lessons over there.

Guys I am literally getting worn down by these PvP complaint threads...I may resort to instant-deletion of these threads.

In the mean-time, I will stick the big PvP thread.