Sign in to follow this  
VictorBL

Admin abusing

Yesterday, I was playing dayz with two friends in "Scandinavian Survivors" server.(IP:159.253.131.97:3187) and we killed two guys. They started saying we were hackers and that we were insulting them. As a result the admin banned two of us with no reason, and I think it's not fair, 'cause we like playing in this server.

Edited by VictorBL

My only suggestion: find a better server with better admins.

this kind of thing unfortunately happens all the time mate. its childish admins most of the time that start locking servers to gear up and admin kick/ban people who kil them and try and steal their gear..

you should come check our server out if you need somewhere new. Its admins like the ones you encounted that are one of the main reasons we set up our server in the first place. I loathe hacking and cheating admins they ruin their entire server by abusing kick/ban powers just cus people are better than them in the first place., its sad.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/120135-great-server-looking-for-more-people-devils-castle-will-fall-dayz-1761-gbyc-rmod-new-abandoned-cities-alt-loot-tables-sidechat-on/

just click the words in my signature or use the link above and come check us out we have comments from REAL people about how we admin and take care of the server. you may like what you see and hang around.

least i hope you do mate.

see you soon.

give us a go @ IL002 taviana rmod2.1

you can d/l rmod2.1 at offgaming.us

i bet you guys will love it

our admins are honest, legit, we dont abuse the admin privileges, or use any type of admin tools for anything other then tracking hackers to send ban requests to dev people

Edited by evil nine

Hey if your looking for a good server to play on you should check out me and my boyfriends server. We are trying to get a good player base going and have a 50 slot server, we are on the reg map, but my bf has made some changes. He is up most of the day/night (insomnia) so hackers and bugs and stuff, we try to watch for, and as for bugs we will give you what you lose back :) We also have a 100 man mumble server you can join as well, you should come and check us out :) You can bring any friends to :) We are mostly friendly to :)

SaraMIchelle