Sign in to follow this  
Lozel

Fall damage.

Just something that should be added is scaled fall damage. I found a rifle and a crossbow which took me forever to get. I died cause i was in a barn and ran off maybe 5 steps up and broke my legs. Not a very fun moment.

Get morphine, and some pain killers problem solved. Or just crawl miles till you find a hospital.

Get morphine' date=' and some pain killers problem solved. Or just crawl miles till you find a hospital.

[/quote']

Or, realistically, you don't break your legs from falling 2 meters. Also, realistically, you can't carry 4 engine parts in your back pack, as well as 2 on your person.

I think this could be easily edited, so +1 from me. The engine seems a bit weird when it comes to falling tho...

gets complicated when you have to estimate the whole invetory-weight and there are too.

Would really like to be able to move quicker if i drop the backpack, because i can just make drops of 4m or so.

if you fell because you vaulted over the edge that could be a simulation for lowering yourself carefully

Get morphine' date=' and some pain killers problem solved. Or just crawl miles till you find a hospital.

[/quote']

Or, realistically, you don't break your legs from falling 2 meters. Also, realistically, you can't carry 4 engine parts in your back pack, as well as 2 on your person.

No but you might land ackward and break your tibia, or ankles..so its not so unrealistic as you would like it to be.

it could happen in real life it all depends on how you fall if you were paying attention , how tense your muscles were etc..

so a 5 step fall can break your leg in real life

infact anything above 5 feet can kill you that is why over 5 foot mark in rock climbing its safest practice to have a belayer

My guy decided to mount the ladder to climb down and then decided to jump off said ladder. I fell 1 story down the ladder and died. I had 12000 blood and he just died immediately, no broken bones or passing out. The other day my friend fell off the roof of a 4 story apartment building and survived. The fall damage needs to be greatly adjusted....

All im saying is that if i were walking down some steps and i jumped 5 feet off of them i would be paying attention to me jumping. Now specifically if you imagine the barn area with the 2 stairs. I was on i guess technically the 3rd story. i was about half way down the stairs and couldnt get around the zombie so i went left (I DIDNT GET HIT). i "jumped" off and broke my leg. a sprain if a landed on my ankle would be sufficient as like oh. However I'm a survivor in an apocalypse.... i pretty sure jumped 3 feet wont break my legs that are apparently made of fucking glass.