Sign in to follow this  
Landen

ok, so we all know there are a large number of problems here.

dropped ammo turning into hatchets and crowbars (i have had some turn back to normal after picking up)

but the problem here is anytime i pick up a gun, or item like knife compass etc, all my items drop on the ground and i have to pick it all up again, losing most ammo to hatchets

servers- i have yet to play for more than 10 or so minutes, really sucks, but im not too worried, i made my way to a barn over several connects to finally loot it.

servers problem 2

MANY SERVERS are reporting 7.2 patch, but once in the game, a VERY FAINT error message appears, I MEAN VERY FAINT, almost unreadable unless you look at the right background.

it makes you aware you are on a 7.1 server, and you are running 7.2. The sound is gone on these servers, the debug menu is gone, and no zombies spawn, for me at least, i was able to get some loot zombie free, wasnt much, one round of ammo and a can of beans.

worried these might be abused to get uber guns and ammo etc without hinderance of z's

matches- i havent found a pack of matches since 1.7 was released. imn sure the loot tables were redone and all, but matches should be fairly common, if hatchets take up your pistol slot and you have that sacrifice in order to get wood (if hatches even can collect wood anymore) then matches should be upped a bit, i used to come accross way too many, i know, never satisfied right?

line of sight seems to work well, i like it, however it seems z's have a crazy sense of where you are even with no ear or eye levels.\

melee weapons, in the little time i played i wasnt able to pickup melee weapons using g menu, to put them in a bag, i could use g to put my pistol into the bag first, then pick up the crowbar/hatchet, however this also dropped my ammo and everything else i owned.

not much comment on anything else though, those are my main problems right now.

the team has done excellent work over the last two days, so im not freaking out, just pointing out, hopefully these things can be worked on asap.

Go check through the Bug report forum, you may find something similar.