Sign in to follow this  
The Wasteland Justicar

Just a dude looking for a partner, or maybe a good group to run with.

Hey all. I've got some time into DayZ now, and I'm rather tired of working alone. I've come to realize, I'm not much of a competitive kind of person, and I'd rather cooperate for the good of all parties involved, rather than put a bullet in somebodies head for a can of beans and some chemlights.

I'm seventeen, male, and US based. (Ohio to be specific.) I'm on both Teamspeak and Skype. My preferred approach to gameplay is to ghost in and out of loot locations, rather then engage other players or zeds. I'm usually on 5 to 8 most nights, with more time dedicated on weekends.

I'm pretty easy going myself, and I like to put the needs of the group above my own. I also follow the golden rule: treat others as you want to be treated. This applies to both chat and in-game interactions. Meaning, I'll treat you with respect even if you're being a blowhard. Also, if I hear somebody in chat asking for help in-game, I'll probably go out of my way to give it to them.

What I want out of a partnership is this:

• Male or female, makes no difference.
  • I'm not particular about group size. If it's just two of us, that's cool. Or, if it's a huge clan with multiple branches, that's cool too. All I ask is that all parties involved are decent people.
  • I'm not particular about where you're based out of. I mean, I'd prefer US due to time zones and ect., but I'm willing to work around it if you're from the UK or something. I have a great connection myself, so latency should not be an issue. My PC is also beefy enough to run this game without a sweat, and I could post more specific specs if needed.

Well, that's all. If you're interested, leave a reply. Ciao, friends.

• Like 1

I have a clan named, "The 5 Fates". I'll think about you joining. Which category of Weopon are you best in?

I have a clan named, "The 5 Fates". I'll think about you joining. Which category of Weopon are you best in?

I prefer small arms, like pistols. But I've also found myself to be competent with a sniper rifle when I can actually come across one, though I've only ever had the chance to use a CZ550.

You seem pretty on the level. I only bought ARMA2 a few days ago, but I've watched SO much DayZ gameplay that I quickly got over my orientation phase, and all I can ever think is how much better the whole thing would be in a small 2-5 man group.

I also try to sneak as much as possible, avoid conflict and generally be a good person. I've never shot anyone that didn't shoot at me first.

Send me a PM and I'll send you my Skype or something.