Sign in to follow this  
ShokeR (DayZ)

Looking for a new hive

Hey I am looking for a new hive, I hate to join a server and everybody already have advanced gear.

So I looking for a new private hive server or hive that will start soon

if anyone know about one please tell me

thanks!

You should check out one of the JACKPOT servers. We run a VIKINGS server as well as a 28 DayZ Later server. Both are Chernarus. the 28 DayZ Later server you spawn with nothing. The VIKINGS server you spawn with an M9. Both are great servers and utilize strong servers. Our 28 DayZ Later server has also been hacker free since its launch around a month ago! We use all the dayz antihacks known to the community as well as some prototypes. In addition to memory and directory scans, our anti hacks are able to detect ESP by monitoring player paths! Most ESP hackers are caught within 1 hour and ALL are caught within 2.

Please check us out:

VIKINGS IP: 159.253.131.95:3102

28 DayZ Later IP: 74.91.123.191:2302

Edited by JackPotDayz

New servers every day, hang around here in this Forum for a little while, you will see a few being born before your very eyeZ.

• Like 1

www.dayzforever.com - One of the few servers running DayZ Epoch - awesome mod with a ton of cool features, check it out. We just launched yesterday.

Edited by dayzforever

Hey we just started a new server and are trying to get a player base :) we are very helpfull and friendly there is about 10 of us that play atm, and we do have a mumble server you can join as well, and friends are welcome we have a 50 man server :). Info in sig :)

SaraMichelle