dayzforever (DayZ)

[[ DayZ Forever ]] - DayZ Epoch Mod - Custom Bases/Clan Wars - Protected Trader Cities - Dogs - Bandit NPC's - Server-wide Events - Dynamic Content

Another action packed night, glad to see everyone enjoying the mod. A few players have had issues connecting, make sure you download the latest version of Epoch.

If you have any issues getting into the server I can usually help you out on our teamspeak server. I was able to help out on our our new members yesterday in under ten minutes.

Launching tonight.

How would I install this to my Dayz.ST server?? I would love to give this a try it sounds amazing

How would I install this to my Dayz.ST server?? I would love to give this a try it sounds amazing

I'm not sure. Our server is hosted on its own box, and everything was installed manually. I'm not sure how much access DayZ.ST gives you, but if it's like most providers, you'll have to wait until they officially host it before you can setup your own server. I know Vilayer offers VPS's now which are cheaper than having your own box, but give you much more freedom than most managed providers do.

We've developed a solid playerbase and look to continue to expand, will be adding things to the server that the mod does not currently have.

Trader cities are now protected from PVP - outside of the trader cities is still fair game. They are also still vulnerable to vehicles, until we change the layout.

Just launched our first server event - we also have custom base shields online. Domes keep people out of your base while you're offline, but we will be introducing a base defense mechanic that forces people to defend their bases while online.

A second server video featuring a custom town we've added Woodbury, and some general gameplay - check it out!

Edited by dayzforever

We've added:

- Autorefuel

- Bandit NPC's with dynamic content

- Sleep in tents to restore blood

Also have our next server event coming up at 10 PM EST, check out our website for details.

We've added a bunch of bicycle racks to the coast that autorespawn every restart. The bicycles you use from there are not saved permanently and reset after restart. The idea here is for players to have a temporary mode of transportation while they go about the game world and attempt to acquire better wheels.