Ejaculacid

First bout with melee...

Edit: I thought that was just a global warning? :S

Just confirmed that as well' date=' we should fix that for Arma3 ;)

[/quote']

You should poke rocket & drop the hint that if DayZ goes to Arma3 we should be allowed to parachute in choosing our landing destination :P

Edit: I thought that was just a global warning? :S

Just confirmed that as well' date=' we should fix that for Arma3 ;)

[/quote']

You should poke rocket & drop the hint that if DayZ goes to Arma3 we should be allowed to parachute in choosing our landing destination :P

Nope.avi

I don't want to be spotted as I'm falling from the sky so heaps of bandits can kill me.

I also don't want to be at a major loot location just to have people constantly parachuting in on me, causing a major clusterfuck deathmatch.

I also don't want to be at a major loot location just to have people constantly parachuting in on me' date=' causing a major clusterfuck deathmatch.

[/quote']

But if they are all parachuting in with only a flashlight and a bandage then they shouldn't be much of a worry :)

I also don't want to be at a major loot location just to have people constantly parachuting in on me' date=' causing a major clusterfuck deathmatch.

[/quote']

But if they are all parachuting in with only a flashlight and a bandage then they shouldn't be much of a worry :)

Better than spawning on coast :(

Nope.avi

I don't want to be spotted as I'm falling from the sky so heaps of bandits can kill me.

[/quote']

Halo jumps are just that to avoid those situation.