Get high in Elektro and offer weed in the form of morphine and blood bags.

Did that last night (except the high bit)some guy broke his leg in cherno(not good) i was near Zelenogorsk(a long way away) told him i'm on my way and either find a safe place to hide or hospital for morphine until im there. now after a long long journey i get message from him saying he's might as well just kill himself.

I said no i'm just past balota and will be with you shortly, and with that 30 seconds later he dies.

Edited by Crazy one

Beware, bandits hunts heros, as the heros hunts bandits, so you will be probably be hunted by them, hope you have a good time being in da hood.

Bandits hunt everyone, hero or not. ;)

Another little story, me and my friend were running around in the fields in between Starry and Novy. My friend had chosen a different walk of like as a bandit. So, we were running around, talking, when all of a sudden, an AS50 shoots my friend. I dive for cover, and another hero runs up to me and says, "You alright? I got that bandit guy for you, I think he was about to shoot you!" I'm a nice guy, but he had just shot my friend. Needless to say, I now have an AS50.

Another little update, there was a call of side-chat, requesting me to run to the Polana general store for a blood transfusion. I run there, through the forest, and when I'm about to break the tree-line, I see two guys, one with a DMR, the oher with an M16A4 ACOG sitting on the tree line, guns directed at the general store. I scroll over their names, woe and behold, one of them is the guy who called me. Feeling a bit hurt that someone tried to lay an ambush for me, I shot them both. Just got a question, was me killing them justified?

• Like 2

Being a hero I tend to get extremely bloodthirsty, after you've been helping people out for a while you start to itch to shoot something. It just so happens bandits scratch that itch.

That's what UTES servers are for :)

Another little update, there was a call of side-chat, requesting me to run to the Polana general store for a blood transfusion. I run there, through the forest, and when I'm about to break the tree-line, I see two guys, one with a DMR, the oher with an M16A4 ACOG sitting on the tree line, guns directed at the general store. I scroll over their names, woe and behold, one of them is the guy who called me. Feeling a bit hurt that someone tried to lay an ambush for me, I shot them both. Just got a question, was me killing them justified?

Yes, they were bandits who are bad at making ambushes.

Good boy. :thumbsup:

having and keeping the hero skin is really easy for me. I have 18595 humanity on a server, and everyone knows I can help them.

The trick is to make friends with the bandits, and they'll help you. The only thing you have to worry about after that is zombies, the players that hate you, and new players that want to be bandits. I can literally say "I need a pickup." and a bandit clan in a Huey will pick me up within 5 minutes. However, you have to keep neutral. Some players will not like the bandits you're with, but like you. So you have to be a lone wolf and only team up with new players that don't know what to do.

Edited by mullraugh
  • Like 1

very justified if they really needed a bloodbag they would have given it to each other so instead you gave 'em led!

Story of my (video game) life. :)

So today i finally did it. i became a hero after helping countless people in elektro. After getting hero i realized it felt good to help people. I walked out of the church and ran all around elektro screaming, "does anyone need medical aid?!" i actually helped quite a few and they were all genuinely grateful. Then i came across this one kid in the supermarket who i had healed to get my hero skin. I asked him if he need a blood bag or anything and he asked me "hey do you have a spare map i can have?" i said "umm i only have one .....but you can have it." He responded ' wow thanks dude!." as i was walking out the supermarket doors i hear him say from behind me 'You know, its rare that i meet someone as nice as you on Dayz." After he told me that i decided i will now help those in need wherever i go.

Edited by Malvarik
  • Like 1

Jeez, I joined a Namalsk server recently, this is about my second or third playing Namalsk, so I was kind of a noob. This server has about 25-40 people on, most of the time, so I felt pretty good about becoming a hero. Then I learned, there was only one hospital, with one of the only supermarkets next to it. This was before I found out how hard it was to find food. so I jaunt on over there, and woe and behold, there's a player being nommed on by some zed, I beat them off with the Makarov I started with, get a blood bag from the guys backback, and heal him up. He ha this really nice skin on(I now know it was warm clothing) He says thank you, and I ask him about it. All of a sudden, he gets VERY defesive, saying stuff like, "You know, you can't take people's skins if you kill them." I tried to assure him that I was just asking what it was, he runs off, telling me to keep my distance, he skulks off, his name was CrippleingToken, or some such. Does this normally happen, people doing this over the warm clothes?

Looks like you're abit of a celebrity on the server you go on.

Hahahahah, infamous to be more precise.

Heroes are scum and bacteria who merely parasites of the world, they creep onto others for support, like a fly and a cow...

That's why they must be exsterminated,...

Hahahahah, infamous to be more precise.

Heroes are scum and bacteria who merely parasites of the world, they creep onto others for support, like a fly and a cow...

That's why they must be exsterminated,...

Implying that we harm the people we heal! But most legitimate also have some rules in place, to keep them alive. Like, if I hail someone and they don't respond, I'll make my way some where else, to prevent a fight. It'd be fairly hard to 'exsterminate' them all.

Discovering that the new bandit skin was back, I turned on everyone on one of my servers, while we were having a 'barbecue', I had an M249 SAW, and I just stood up while everyone was in the sitting position, and shot them, there were around 10-15 people there. Some got up in time to run away, but I had already reverted to the bandit skin, and I was happy.

I'm pretty sure there's a moral to this story somewhere..

• Like 1

Discovering that the new bandit skin was back, I turned on everyone on one of my servers, while we were having a 'barbecue', I had an M249 SAW, and I just stood up while everyone was in the sitting position, and shot them, there were around 10-15 people there. Some got up in time to run away, but I had already reverted to the bandit skin, and I was happy.

Sounds like your character was all of a sudden hit by a severe attack of chizophrenia o.O

"The voice told me you are all demons!"

• Like 1

Sounds like your character was all of a sudden hit by a severe attack of chizophrenia o.O

"The voice told me you are all demons!"

That was my general excuse. But on that particular server, I melded in with one of the bandit groups.

I'm pretty sure there's a moral to this story somewhere..

DayZ's #1 rule, never trust anyone!
  • Like 1