myzsarc

Rocket, Review your own game.

Rocket ~

You got rid of 'protection' on new players. It seems okay, until you actually realise that people camp the coast. Being shot at and the most you can do is just stand there is fucking ridiculous.

Rocket ~

You got rid of 'protection' on new players. It seems okay' date=' until you actually realise that people camp the coast. Being shot at and the most you can do is just stand there is fucking ridiculous.

[/quote']

Alpha. It's our job to review and provide feedback on the problems you find or forsee. If you're expected an end product game, wait for it to finish before you play with expectations.

Well, you did better than the last 2 "feedback" threads I have posted in.

Still sensing a complaining tone though.

Keep workin' at it.

If you're being shot at, run away. Don't just stand there.

I wish people would stop moaning about the removal of the starter pistol. It's a great change.

Seriously you guys just can't sit still can you?

Be patient, and sit your ass down. If you don't have a bug to report, then you have NOTHING to report.

Saying pointless crap like this doesn't help anything.

Get used to it. Spawn, move and survive. There would be no use of camping new survivors without even beans on them, even if I had the intention of killing people, I would at least kill them for supplies and not just a band-aid.

I haven't gotten shot at the coast once today, and I met up with at least 5 survivors on the coast, most of whom had guns while I didn't. Not one of them shot me. One even gave me a blood transfusion after a nasty zed contact. There's really no fun in killing someone without anything to lose, too.

The point is to survive, and when you start without any means of defense, you revert to your only option, which is surviving and sneaking, which are key instincts of this mod.

How about a little detail on how to counter such a problem? Instead of just whining about the problem try to construct some sort of counter to this issue. What is the counter? Give them back starter weapons? And then what? Get shot at again because people will camp the coast anyways?

Come on.

Get used to it. Spawn' date=' move and survive. There would be no use of camping new survivors without even beans on them, even if I had the intention of killing people, I would at least kill them for supplies and not just a band-aid.

I haven't gotten shot at the coast once today, and I met up with at least 5 survivors on the coast, most of whom had guns while I didn't. Not one of them shot me. One even gave me a blood transfusion after a nasty zed contact. There's really no fun in killing someone without anything to lose, too.

The point is to survive, and when you start without any means of defense, you revert to your only option, which is surviving and sneaking, which are key instincts of this mod.

[/quote']

Aye I lost a couple week old char a few days ago so just been running buck crazy to electro and Cherno for some good ole bean wars, however Ive noticed with the change to spawn that people are helping each other out along the way along the coast... seen/heard and talked alot in direct VOIP.. over all i think its working great.. just today before another server crash spawned saw a guy running with a Z train on him.. I ran along side him and we talked while running towards harbour/warehouse where we ran into 3 other people and we all were talking and getting along.. definately not what I was seeing 2-3 weeks ago..

Alpha. Nuff' said.

Rocket ~

You got rid of 'protection' on new players. It seems okay' date=' until you actually realise that people camp the coast. Being shot at and the most you can do is just stand there is fucking ridiculous.

[/quote']

Alpha. It's our job to review and provide feedback on the problems you find or forsee. If you're expected an end product game, wait for it to finish before you play with expectations.

Is he not giving feedback, which is what Rocket needs right now? Quit being fanboys that constantly preach "dudezz this is alpha stop the qq rofl" and realize that this thread is necessary because this is alpha.

I must be an optimist because when I saw "Rocket, Review your own game." I thought there might be a chance this guy wanted Rocket to do a PC Gamer style review of his own game.

I was sadly mistaken.

I must be an optimist because when I saw "Rocket' date=' Review your own game." I thought there might be a chance this guy wanted Rocket to do a PC Gamer style review of his own game.

I was sadly mistaken.

[/quote']

You would think... or possibly even a well constructed and informative explanation of why.. but no just another bag of shit without context.

Alpha. Nuff' said.

Rocket ~

[/quote']

Is he not giving feedback, which is what Rocket needs right now? Quit being fanboys that constantly preach "dudezz this is alpha stop the qq rofl" and realize that this thread is necessary because this is alpha.

There's a difference between "QQ, i cant play dayz it sucks" and what's called Constructive Feedback.

This thread falls somewhere between the two. Most threads lately have been the former.

Get used to it. Spawn' date=' move and survive. There would be no use of camping new survivors without even beans on them, even if I had the intention of killing people, I would at least kill them for supplies and not just a band-aid.

[/quote']

Aye I lost a couple week old char a few days ago so just been running buck crazy to electro and Cherno for some good ole bean wars, however Ive noticed with the change to spawn that people are helping each other out along the way along the coast... seen/heard and talked alot in direct VOIP.. over all i think its working great.. just today before another server crash spawned saw a guy running with a Z train on him.. I ran along side him and we talked while running towards harbour/warehouse where we ran into 3 other people and we all were talking and getting along.. definately not what I was seeing 2-3 weeks ago..

This patch is amazing. My clanmates and I were driving down to the coast east of Elektro in our Range Rover to pick up one of our friends who just started playing, and along the way we heard in direct chat "HELP! HELP! HELP ME PLEASE!", there was a survivor who had a zombie conga line after him and no way of killing them, we pulled over and dropped all the zombies, he thanked us and we gave him a lift to the Berezino supermarket (we were heading there anyway for the hospital and military tents).

Prior to this patch I doubt this would have happened. He most likely would have tried to unload his Makarov on us in hopes of killing the driver and being able to steal the car.

No more. I don't want to sleep and have dreams of whiners and challengers. No mas!

Okay, you can all say 'Alpha' and yes, we are the testers, but it doesn't mean he can't take 5-10 minutes out of his time to see if his shit works. There is alot of 'behind the scene' things you guys don't see, so I suggest if you can read .PBO's then have a look.

http://imgur.com/oI5FN,VHuhP#0 <--- That is just some of the bugs.

I havent seen this level of tears in weeks! :)

The Rocket is pleased ♥

Rocket ~

[/quote']

Lots of constructive criticism right there, must've taken a long time to formulate your post.

Well done!

Man, it sucks when you're getting shot at on spawn, you've got SO MUCH TO LOSE.

Okay' date=' you can all say 'Alpha' and yes, we are the testers, but it doesn't mean he can't take 5-10 minutes out of his time to see if his shit works. There is alot of 'behind the scene' things you guys don't see, so I suggest if you can read .PBO's then have a look.

http://imgur.com/oI5FN,VHuhP#0

[/quote']

We tested for six hours ....

Rocket ~

[/quote']

What are you talking about you have a flash light quickly turn it on and off and create a strobe light effect to distract the zombies and players around you duhh ....