Sign in to follow this  
EquestrianGeneral

Looking to start a group

I have a server (private hive) that I frequent regularly, and am looking to form a team of people.

I don't expect this to become large enough to consider it a clan, but I'm looking for friendly individuals who wish to join me in my quest for survival.

Edited by EquestrianGeneral
  • Like 2

i can help you out with that im looking for someone people to play with so i will gladly play on this server with you

OP, I'm just throwing this out there, but we have a group of 4-6 regular players, all 18+. We already have an established teamspeak as well as a Chernarus server, and Namalsk Server. We are friendly and helpful players, but limit our friendlyness to those in our teamspeak. We are not a clan and have no member ranking or hierarchy, as we are all grown men. We don't wear tags, as that puts a huge target on our backs from hackers and the like, as well as gives away our coordinated efforts against others.

We have 4-6 regular players as well as 10 casual players that come and go as they please. Add me on skype or hop in our teamspeak channel to play. Don_DayZ is my skype, Teamspeak IP: 173.255.236.229

We don't only play in our home servers; we frequent a lot of public servers and other private hives. Check us out! That goes for anyone else too!