Reverence

Looking for small team

Just looking for a small group to play with. I'd prefer to play with people at least 15 and older that have a working microphone and Skype or Teamspeak

If your interested add my skype at PackingPunch or comment for TS

Hi my friend and I have formed a group a week ago. My friend decided that he is going to launch a server.

So we're looking for some more people to become admins in our server which is launching April 6.

Requirements

1. English (must speak fluent English)

2. Must be 14+

3. Patient

4. Mature

5. Microphone

6. Sociable (unshy)

If you are interested and meet our requirements contact me on:

Steam: gam3rx3

@gam3rx3 will add you on steam at some point today if that's ok, or just add me dela668 if you want to.

1. i'm english i speak it fluently

2. Must be 14+ hell im 44 years old

3. Patience, i have all the patience in the world

4. Mature, i Damn! hope i am at 44

5. Microphone (games are not the same without them) that's a yes

6. Sociable, Hell yes, Never forever alone,

Edited by Crazy one

I have just launched a server and im lookign to form a small group of people to play on it? If you guys are interested add me to skype: Shifftieman

Hope to hear from you soon

I have just launched a server and im lookign to form a small group of people to play on it? If you guys are interested add me to skype: Shifftieman

Hope to hear from you soon

Whats unique about your server tho :P you gotta do something different that other servers don't do or else you become a dime a dozen server and nobody will really play on your server ^^

@Trunkz Jr

To your question the server is having alot of changes thanks to see what people want. As of right now its running Dayz+ with custom start gear (right now being sniper rifles) and im just offering a nice mature place to play.

@Trunkz Jr

To your question the server is having alot of changes thanks to see what people want. As of right now its running Dayz+ with custom start gear (right now being sniper rifles) and im just offering a nice mature place to play.

You start with sniper rifles?

That alone means your server will never take off, you've completely ruined the game from the get-go.

• Like 1

I appriciate the opions, however after the first day alone it has increased player rate so i beg to differ! Like i said it will be chaning alot!