Sign in to follow this  
Fáelchú

Lose Gear After Death??

Hi there, I just started playing this game and I was just wondering if i set up a base in a well hidden location, with a tent, car etc. Would I loose all those after my death?

No, you only lose what you were carrying on your person. Anything stored inside a tent or vehicle stays there unless someone takes it. Just keep in mind that if someone comes across your base, they can take your gear.

Ah ok, that's what I thought. Thank you for taking the time to answer :)

Plus what are the recommended servers? Please PM me about those, don't want any hackers to see :) I'm getting tired of hacked servers, it ruins the fun!

Plus what are the recommended servers? Please PM me about those, don't want any hackers to see :) I'm getting tired of hacked servers, it ruins the fun!

most people recommend Balota Buddies but i've never been on there.

Most players recommend whitelist servers because the tend to have better communities with fewer undesirables (i.e. scripters).

To the best of my knowledge, Balota Buddies (mentioned above) falls into that category.

Feel free to check out ours in my sig :)

Don't worry, if your stuff gets loose you can just tighten it. Oh, maybe you meant lose.

Don't worry, if your stuff gets loose you can just tighten it. Oh, maybe you meant lose.

Yes an obvious spelling error on my part. Thanks for pointing it out

Also note that your tent will disappear a week (?) after your death unless you update it by moving stuff in or out, which resets the timer.

If you're conscious of your stuff, learn to snipe. That's the safest way to kill other players. At least that I know of...

Pub servers have hackers who can wreak all sorts of havoc.

Active private server operators tend to keep the place hacker-free, but they know where your tents are.

Choose wisely.

That said, the folks at Balota Buddies are good people, and too busy having a good time to bother with your tent locations.

But that place is a murder-fest which is a playstyle I don't agree with. If you're OK with it, definitely check them out.

Hey mate,

you are more than welcome to join our server any time you like. We have 6-7 active clans on all the time that would be happy to start absorbing new players. Plus we are on all the time even if not in game i am admining. We keep on top of the server and on top of hackers. We like to make new people welcome and so feel free to come check us out and have a chat. If you are interested too i have created custom programs that allow us to run events and scenarios every week. My code only affects players wanting to take part so anyone else can still play the game completely unaffected. LOADS OF STUFF AND PEOPLE MATE. PUBLIC MUMBLE. ETC ETC. check the forum post out and check us out come online for a chat. On most nights after work.

Click on the text in my signature to be taken to our forum page also the server banner is in there too.

Feel free to PM

Hope to see you soon

If your in europe check out mydayz.de