Sign in to follow this  
snoopyninja2

How to put a new cd key into arma so that i can play dayz again?

Ok, so before you go saying HACKER HACKER HACKER STUPID 12 YEAR OLD SCRIPTER, I'm not going to lie, I did try to hack in a few things but I'm stupid and failed. So lesson learned for me, I can't hack so if you guys could be me some instructions on how to install a new cd key i will be buying soon, I would really be thankful, and try to keep your criticizim creative, not mean. Please help, if any of you are kind enoguh to since I know most people will ignore this since I admitted to attempted hacking and not saying, "oh, I got banned for no reason, wtf???"

Thanks in advanced, nick

Log in to the account you purchased the game on again, and reinstall it as an administrator.

Odds are this thread will be yarded/flooded with rage, so just PM me if you need further/more specific instructions.

Log in to the account you purchased the game on again, and reinstall it as an administrator.

Odds are this thread will be yarded/flooded with rage, so just PM me if you need further/more specific instructions.

Noo, don't help the hackers. :c

Noo, don't help the hackers. :c

THERE'S GONNA BE A DIFFERENT SORT OF HACKING GOING ON IN A MINUTE.

p1nn_zps9a0d68b0.gif

Edited by Rage VG
  • Like 1

Best response I've ever received. Proceed.

Rin Okumura is ALWAYS the best response to ANYTHING.

• Like 1

thanks, and sorry for replying so late but this helped and i bought a steam card at gamestop and made new account. Now I'm re-downloading it and hopefully I can play again! Thank you all of you for your help and some of you, your humor but goodbye!