ThagaSa

1.7.1.2: Dropping weapon drops ~60 hatchets + crashes server?

Please follow what everyone else is stating, Please spend the time to read the previous forum posts.

If you looked at what other people have already stated you will find that i released an update before to allow people to play the game.

Within the next few hours an update will be released.

Best Regards,

Lee

I haven't even played since 1.7.1.1 was released. I miss my vaguely stable 1.7.0, but even more so, my gorgeous, perfect 1.6.8. On the bright side the idea of unintentionally spawning five hundred hatchets is hilarious!

omg ive used the link to roll back provided by lee but everytime i try to log on my updater automaticly reinstalls latest patch so i cant get onto sever with the rolled back patch . how do i stop sixupdater from auto updating ??

omg ive used the link to roll back provided by lee but everytime i try to log on my updater automaticly reinstalls latest patch so i cant get onto sever with the rolled back patch . how do i stop sixupdater from auto updating ??

If you're running the game through SixUpdater and not SixLauncher (which has never even fucking worked for me anyway), the option on the top left - where it has several choices, like Update Game, Check BIkeys, etc. - should have a setting that just says "Launch Game." That should get you up and running. If not, you'll have to work out how to set the game up through Steam, really. That's how I do it anyway. SixUpdater has always been more of a headache than it is an aid, to me.

I didn't even try to log into a 1.7.1.2 server. Did this fix, and when I logged into a 1.7.1.1 server, I spawned with basically a new character inventory. Still had ghillie and my pack, but lost my M14 AIM, rangefinder, GPS, M9 SD - All the equipment I had in my gear.

What the hell... This is very, very frustrating. Not a happy camper.

I don't care about all this updating and rolling back, but when you lose awesome gear that took you ages to find, it's really not cool.

Howcome anybody around me seems to be losing stuff, but i never lose anything?