Dr_Wasabi

Server is running an incorrect version of the Server Side Application

Hello all. I was playing the new 1.7.1.2 version of DayZ for about 30 minutes just fine with my brother, until the server that I was on decided to time out on me with the "No Response" stuff.

I figure whatever, and my brother and I decide to go on a new server hunt to keep playing.

That's when it starts. I find a server, join it, and get the "Incorrect version" error. I figure it's just a weird glitch and try to find another. Same problem. It happens with each and every server I join. Only tried the 1.7.1.2 servers because I was excited about the update.

Frustrated, I tell my brother to try to find a server and he picks one out, joins, and starts playing straight away. I try, and I get the same error. What the fuck, man?

I know the error stems from the server not running the version of HIVE that I have on my computer, but I didn't update anything after getting the 1.2 patch. As far as I know nothing changed. Did a new version of HIVE come out that I don't know about?

My in-game name is Dr_Wasabi, and my player ID is 17458950. Can anyone help?

Same Error with me and a Friend. We installed the Patch and played about 10 Minutes on our server and after the connection loss the same problem show up.

We didn´t had this problem ever before 1.7.1.2. We tried about 10 additional servers but the problem stayed the same.

Lucky for you guys, this is happening to me and I've never even played before... I spent literally ALL day getting ARMA II to work and as soon as I get it working, I can't even play Day Z. I'm at the latest version trying to join servers of the latest version, but they all say AFTER I join them that they're 1.7.1.1 when in the serverlist it clearly says they're 1.7.1.2..

WUT?

Same Error with me and a Friend. We installed the Patch and played about 10 Minutes on our server and after the connection loss the same problem show up.

We didn´t had this problem ever before 1.7.1.2. We tried about 10 additional servers but the problem stayed the same.

Same exact thing with me! Server i was on lost connection and now i can't join any server, populated or not.

Exactly the same happened to me. I updated, was playing. Server crashed and I was still able to join. Was playing with no problems until server crashed again and then this fucking error popped up. I tried restarting my comp/ArmA 2: OA/Six Updater and multiple other things. I even told the server admin to update his HIVE files which are already updated... like WTF my friends can get in just fine but me... nope.

All the listed 1.7.1.2 servers are now displaying this message for me as well as of 10 minutes ago.

Was playing 1.7.1.2 servers for most of today, was dicsonnected and then these issues have propped up as for others. Symtoms include no sound, no weapon abilities and a message that indicates as above.

Thinking that perhaps there is a revert going on? Any info rocket & team?

I'm getting the same error as well. I believe one of the recent patches fucked with my character's Hive Data. I really hope Rocket and his team look into this some time soon, as I'm the only one in my clan not able to play DayZ.

Same problem for the past week, before the new game version and beta version patches came out.

I just got this problem tonight.. but im on 1.7.1.5 ! However it was fine for 4 days or so then the game crashes now this error everytime ?

You do realize there are two same fucking threads about it ? FFS

Same problem here. This happened right before it started doing this: I tried a new server and my whole character recreated and I lost everything. :\

Many people are getting this

me and 2 buddies player, our server crashed.

Every server we tried to join gave us this error message.

ID: 25393606

Name: Ivan Viselev

This started happening to me right after updating to new beta. I installed it manually and then connected and it has been giving me this error ever since.