UK#1 Bud

[COMMUNITY] 1.7.7.1 IMPROVED LOOT TABLES GB UK#1-6 DayZ Brains of Britain, Vanilla and Custom Servers,Teamspeak,Daily Events,Bounty's CUSTOM ANTIHACK

Bump for a great server with a awesome admin team and community :D

been doing some nice events with the admins etc.

We need some more population tho!

So pls check it out!

have a try on it!

u wil like it!

Greets, Konox

I'm only laughing on the outside. My smile is just skin deep. If you could see inside I'm really crying, you might join me for a weep @ GB UK#1

Lovin the server,

Needed some population.

Some bandits/Survivors!

Greets, Konox

News: Did some testing with removing map edits and FPS drops, they seem to be patch related and nothing to do with our minor edits and clan bases.

- UK#1 Has been running with slightly improved loot tables for 3 days, we are seeing many players return due to this

- Antibioitcs can be found at military spawns, slightly increased chance

- Players are starting with 3x antibiotics (after testing this is around 1 hour survival while looting and gives players a chance to gear up before have to deal with the infection)

- Players start with a makarov so if they get stuck in doorways with zeds in the first 10 minutes they can defend themselves with two mags

- Time window for crashed heli copters increased, more NVGS available (as we are thinking of going over to moonlight soon)

News: [ESC] Are defending devils castle with military loot, vehicles and player loot as rewards! 4 Defenders, 80 Minutes remain! Join now!

• Like 1

I posted that i was looking on joining a clan / server and someone posted on my wall have a look at this, ive read all your posts and about your servers and i really like the sound of it and would like to join can i just add you on teamspeak is that how it works? i work 4 nights on 4 off so i dont play any when im working usually but on my days off i play day and night depending on my mood and if ive been shot more than twice that day!!

• Like 1

Due to 93% of the vehicles being broken for the past two days - i have decided to repair and refuel all of them, just for today - get stashin!

Konox.

RhinoBumps this Thread!

Greets.

AHHHH Rhino on the thread!!!!! someone call the zoo!! :o :o

The server is amazing really nice admins, tons of fun and you will have a GREAT TIME PLAYING ON THE SERVER :thumbsup:but it needs more players :( overall its my favourite dayz server! :P :beans: :) B)

• Like 1

Bump for a great server and amazing community ^_^

havent played in 2 months and just got back on the server and feels like i never left amazing community with a active and helpful bunch of admins ^^

Trying out some new ideas on the servers, feel free to check it out :)