UK#1 Bud

[COMMUNITY] 1.7.7.1 IMPROVED LOOT TABLES GB UK#1-6 DayZ Brains of Britain, Vanilla and Custom Servers,Teamspeak,Daily Events,Bounty's CUSTOM ANTIHACK

server #1 is absolutely horrible! donators spawn with m107, range finder, m9 sd, best backpack - basicly all the best gear. you find yourself camped out by these guys all the time. furthermore, when you do manage to kill them they spawn back full geared ready to hunt you ! they do not care if they die so they are in your face !

i won't be wasting my time in this server anymore.

I have been playing on this server for a while now i and like the fact that there are these types of donors. WHY!?!? well because i have been killing them and taking their stuff all the time, now you just seem like someone who doesn't know where to look for campers in elektro,cherno,stary and nwaf. My advice to you sir is l2p and you will have more luck in the future.

server #1 is absolutely horrible! donators spawn with m107, range finder, m9 sd, best backpack - basicly all the best gear. you find yourself camped out by these guys all the time. furthermore, when you do manage to kill them they spawn back full geared ready to hunt you ! they do not care if they die so they are in your face !

This is a 90+ vehicles server with a donation option. Which part of that tells you that this is a fair server? Besides, if you dont posess the skill to kill a donator and take his gear (which is what i was doing the 1st week trying out the server) then maybe you should play somewhere else (e.g.GB UK#2 :D which is pure vanilla with no donations)

UK#1 is skill only survival with REAL bandits and REAL heroes, its not Minecraft (which we also have a server for :D 5.9.37.202:25565).

Nice try for a troll.....NOT

Edited by BT Disabled

I have been playing on this server for a while now i and like the fact that there are these types of donors. WHY!?!? well because i have been killing them and taking their stuff all the time, now you just seem like someone who doesn't know where to look for campers in elektro,cherno,stary and nwaf. My advice to you sir is l2p and you will have more luck in the future.

I agree you have to learn where to look and you can easily snatch their gear, dunno what's the problem lol.

• Like 1

Hey Guys!

We are all ready for the 1.7.7 patch just waiting on HFB to get it uploaded and we will roll out the update!

regards,

Bud

This is a 90+ vehicles server with a donation options. Which part of that tells you that this is a fair server? Besides, if you dont posess the skill to kill a donator and take his gear (which is what i was doing the 1st week trying out the server) then maybe you should play somewhere else (e.g.GB UK#2 :D which is pure vanilla with no donations)

UK#1 is skill only survival with REAL bandits and REAL heroes, its not Minecraft (which we also have a server for :D 5.9.37.202:25565).

Nice try for a troll.....NOT

Dont worry, look in the UK2 thread, its just some angry kid, posting nonsense in our threads, ignore it and continue life!

Bump for a great community and active admins that do help with any issues you may have.

1.77 Patch in progress, its unfortunately conflicting with our custom anti hax, we'd rather wait a day for the patch than be nuked liked the rest. Touch wood have literally had ZERO successful hackers (banned about 10) - Our custom anti hack blocks scripts from being loaded, and even if they are - their options are so limited they tend to just leave anyway! Comedy for admins as cheaters have been such a pain historically.

1.77 Patch in progress, its unfortunately conflicting with our custom anti hax, we'd rather wait a day for the patch than be nuked liked the rest. Touch wood have literally had ZERO successful hackers (banned about 10) - Our custom anti hack blocks scripts from being loaded, and even if they are - their options are so limited they tend to just leave anyway! Comedy for admins as cheaters have been such a pain historically.

Bloody patch, bloody hackers, bloody anti-hack, bloody mod, bloody arma 2 POS. I WANT MY MK17 PEW PEW GG!! While waiting i tried every server starting from number 1 on the rankings......all crap.... UK#1 IS THE BEST!!! SWTICH IT ON ALREADY!!! GOGOGO!! :emptycan: :emptycan: :emptycan: :emptycan: :emptycan:

Edited by BT Disabled
  • Like 1

Great servers. Back to 1.7.6.1 also after that horrible disaster that was 1.7.7

You can say that again, the chance of infection was way too high, especially considering no hospitals spawned antibiotics!

• Like 1

new website design at www.brainsofbritain.co.uk!