UK#1 Bud

[COMMUNITY] 1.7.7.1 IMPROVED LOOT TABLES GB UK#1-6 DayZ Brains of Britain, Vanilla and Custom Servers,Teamspeak,Daily Events,Bounty's CUSTOM ANTIHACK

I will set up a bug reporting/feedback centre later in the week when i get back.

Thinking (not confirmed) of extending the whitelist to UK#1 so might be a good idea to get signed up even if you aren't playing our vanilla servers right now.

Cheers!

We will be running some player events on BoB UK#1 over the weekend, log onto the server to get in on the action.

15 confirmed hackers found on #1 and banned over the last 2 days. >:(

We will be developing our own custom anti-hack system to make #1 safer. A prototype will deployed over the weekend to notify admins of suspicious player pattern. Anyone have some suggestions on what we should call it?

• Like 1

WE MUST NUKE SERVER 2!! Fly my Admin minions FLY!!! ^_^ B) >:(

Ever since the arrival of the Zionist zombie plague to our holly land we have been fighting to liberate the once great cities of Elektrobad and Chernostan.

I dare you infidels and invite our fellow freedom fighters to join the fight on UK #1.

Regards,

Your spiritual leader [bT] Akeebu

15 confirmed hackers found on #1 and banned over the last 2 days. >:(

We will be developing our own custom anti-hack system to make #1 safer. A prototype will deployed over the weekend to notify admins of suspicious player pattern. Anyone have some suggestions on what we should call it?

Hand of god.

Regards,

• Like 1

I have been looking for a proper server for months now, and this is it !

Let me elaborate why:

• Great active community including Hero's and Bandits
  • Events organized by Admins and Clans
  • Great admins, chilled and always looking for ways to improve the server
  • Top notch PVP, RP, and PVE
  • Free teamspeak

Anyways if you are looking for a server that will keep you safe from hackers and with admins that actually help people this is the place.

!! ANNOUNCEMENT !!

Due to server migration, the server will be down for approximately half an hour after the next restart. No gear will be lost in this process. The server will be found at 46.165.221.97:2332

Hi Miffy: Well spotted, where are you seeing the typo;

The server ip IS ; 46.165.221.97:2332

WE HAVE CHANGED OUR HOST TO A SUPER NEW HOST WOOOT WOOOT, DONATIONS ARE GOING WHERE THEY SUPPOSED TO. THANKS ADMINS AND OWNERS!!! GOOD JOB! WE LOVE YOU. AWESOME SERVER, LOVE THE NEW FEATURES!!!!!!

Edited by BT Disabled

Thanks for the new server guys great job !!

Regards,

• Like 1

All server transfers complete, enjoy the upgraded hardware, anti hack and login speeds!

New antihacks are insane! Every single hacker has been immediately caught and stopped!

New server is working perfectly 10x quicker than the previous host, zero hackers due to our custom coded anti hack! so proud, 2 months back 1 server and 10 people, now 6 servers and hundreds of people! Thanks all!

server #1 is absolutely horrible! donators spawn with m107, range finder, m9 sd, best backpack - basicly all the best gear. you find yourself camped out by these guys all the time. furthermore, when you do manage to kill them they spawn back full geared ready to hunt you ! they do not care if they die so they are in your face !

i won't be wasting my time in this server anymore.