Sign in to follow this  
deathman16

Medical box thing full of everything..

So, me and my friend were just walking around and happen to stumble accross 3 helos,and a tank thing, with some medical boxes full of .. well everything? for obvious reasons.. pot of gold crate with everything in it we couldnt turn up an opertunity to stock up on some stuff.

But what is this ive never seen it? been around a while never found this type of thing before.

We left the helos as their no use to us.

Any ideas anyone?.

It's a pot of fool's gold. Touch and thou shall die an annoying death.

Probably a custom camp on a private server.

They will just be medical crates, you find them in hospitals and various medical facilities around Chernarus.

A hacker spawned it in, along with the helis and tank. You are lucky nobody saw you or you might have been banned from the server.

Next time you see one try to tell an admin ingame so they can get rid of it, and/or just ignore it.

Unfortunitly the server i play currently seems to have no type of admin or mods on it, ever.

We basicly looted stuff like as50's and thing along those lines, is there anyway we can get into trouble for having those?.

drop the items you picked up. you can get banned for using hacked in items

Sort of right. You can get an admin ban on that particular server, but BE won't ban you.

Do what you want with the items, it's up to your conscious and whether you are hypocritical or not.

Edited by TheDesigner

Ahh right, I thought it only contained medical stuff.

It was spawned in by a hacker and the fact that you knew it shouldn't be there yet took all the stuff anyway means you're a total cunt and deserve to be punished for it too.

A hacker spawned it in, along with the helis and tank. You are lucky nobody saw you or you might have been banned from the server.

Next time you see one try to tell an admin ingame so they can get rid of it, and/or just ignore it.

I like your sig. I'd turn gay for Cas

• Like 1

Ahh right, I thought it only contained medical stuff.

It was spawned in by a hacker and the fact that you knew it shouldn't be there yet took all the stuff anyway means you're a total cunt and deserve to be punished for it too.

Quote me where i stated i knew it was wrong?, all i stated was that id never seen one? Its a new thing ive never seen.

Quote me where i stated i knew it was wrong?, all i stated was that id never seen one? Its a new thing ive never seen.

It doesn't take much thought to realise a crate containing EVERY item in the game spawned next to multiple helicopters and tanks wouldn't be legitimate.

You clearly came to the forums because it is very clearly not normal, the 'pot of gold crate' as you put it is hilariously obvious to anyone that has the mental capacity of a child.

• Like 1

I found one of these once at a helicopter crash near the little mountain veresnik in the fields near vybor.

I took some satchels out and goofed around for a bit, I ended up leveling most of stary good times.

What worried me more at the time was there was only the rockets for the M136 not the launcher itself. :(

I found one of these once at a helicopter crash near the little mountain veresnik in the fields near vybor.

I took some satchels out and goofed around for a bit, I ended up leveling most of stary good times.

What worried me more at the time was there was only the rockets for the M136 not the launcher itself. :(

Time to blow shit up with an M136 and chew bubble gum and I'm all out of M136 rockets.

Edited by TheDesigner
  • Like 1

Time to blow shit up with an M136 and chew bumble and I'm all out of M136 rockets.

Beans for the nukem reference.

Beans for the nukem reference.

Typed bubble gum but my phone obviously knew I meant bumble. I have an Average Intelligence Phone.

Edited by TheDesigner

Typed bubble gum but my phone obviously knew I meant bumble. I have an Average Intelligence Phone.

Iphone?

Poontang Taviana server spawns these on purpose as it is a PVP server. Sometimes you find these crates there. One contains only headgear, others consumables and some contain weapons.

I think it is heavily dependable on the type of server you play in.

I fell and someone gave me a blood bag to fix me up, then dropped a military supply dump in front of me. It had 10 of each gun, ammo, food. I wonder if it was a hacker or the Admin of the server? I was at a medical tent.