Sign in to follow this  
Jake From State Farm237

Jake's DayZ server (Fresh)

Hey guys! My name is Jake. Currently, me and and couple of my clan members (State Farm Squad) have purchased a dayZ server. Its pretty good, we are still adding lots of vehicles, so the server will be restarting from time to time from the regular scheduled restarts (12 hours). But it would be a great chance for you to learn and try to get in good since we are looking for admins... Our server offers new players (for a short while, then we will begin what we call Challenge weeks more info on this email jakefromstatefarm237@gmail.com) an amazing custom load out including but not limited to an L85 HOLO. There's some more things, but im not here to cover the gear portion. Our server runs a little bit of mods, it includes the debug monitor, Death messages(are a bit glitch), and you can refuel anywhere. we also have rMOD installed. This means that our Fallujah server is going to be running a lot of air/ground vehicles. To be on the point we changed the server to allow 999 vehicles but we have to put in the spawns one by one. This server is usually admin active, but there are cases where it isn't. The admins are very helpful, and love to play DayZ. Like I said the server is good for learns as the amount of vehicles. We also have a teamspeak3 server. And we also are going to start recording gameplay on the server.. The server ip is:173.192.200.126:3357. the custom start screen includes the teamspeak 3 info. Thanks for reading guys!

How long have you guys been playing Day Z?

Hey guys! My name is Jake. Currently, me and and couple of my clan members (State Farm Squad) have purchased a dayZ server. Its pretty good, we are still adding lots of vehicles, so the server will be restarting from time to time from the regular scheduled restarts (12 hours). But it would be a great chance for you to learn and try to get in good since we are looking for admins... Our server offers new players (for a short while, then we will begin what we call Challenge weeks more info on this email jakefromstatefarm237@gmail.com) an amazing custom load out including but not limited to an L85 HOLO. There's some more things, but im not here to cover the gear portion. Our server runs a little bit of mods, it includes the debug monitor, Death messages(are a bit glitch), and you can refuel anywhere. we also have rMOD installed. This means that our Fallujah server is going to be running a lot of air/ground vehicles. To be on the point we changed the server to allow 999 vehicles but we have to put in the spawns one by one. This server is usually admin active, but there are cases where it isn't. The admins are very helpful, and love to play DayZ. Like I said the server is good for learns as the amount of vehicles. We also have a teamspeak3 server. And we also are going to start recording gameplay on the server.. The server ip is:173.192.200.126:3357. the custom start screen includes the teamspeak 3 info. Thanks for reading guys!

Can't remember where I saw you (which server), but I always got a chuckle when you were killed. It was almost as if you were dying on purpose the number of times I saw you go down.

Can't remember where I saw you (which server), but I always got a chuckle when you were killed. It was almost as if you were dying on purpose the number of times I saw you go down.

yea a lot of times I just kill myself for better spawns lol, or to get closer to a location ;)