Sign in to follow this  
The Friendly Bandit

Help, mate can't play Origins

My best mate can't connect to our fav Origins server. Whenever he tried it kicks him off and shows him a massive blob of text and says something about his files not being accepted by the server. Plz help

Might help us to help you to know what the massive blob of text says, what means of mod installation etc....

maybe try re-installing the origins mod? and ensuring all dayz files and beta version are up to date.

• Like 1

He used DayZ Commander, he's already re-installed DayZ, Origins and his Arma 2 Beta Patch. The blob of text takes him through his arma directory and says something about his dayz sfx not being accepted by the server.

Im no problem solver but if u look at my thread on problems i took a screen shot of one of my problems is it the same as that?

8570439100_cf3f3d3e85.jpg

Im no problem solver but if u look at my thread on problems i took a screen shot of one of my problems is it the same as that?

8570439100_cf3f3d3e85.jpg

No its not like that sorry, bump for help

So what has most likely happened is that either you or your friend has unidentifiable scripts in your folders and the servers anti hax is catching you for it, normally that message appears when something has been hacked in, When I see that I tend to leave, however, you can still press 'Continue' and you should be moved forward onto the loading screen and into the game.

I hope this helped.

- Kian[JPG]

Just go into the dayz origins add on folder and delete all the files it lists in the error there should be two of the same files

Just go into the dayz origins add on folder and delete all the files it lists in the error there should be two of the same files

Remove the whole mod?!

Remove the whole mod?!

no just the files listed in the error there should be two of the same files dont delete the ones that have dayzorigins.com.bisign

or just go to the origins website and manually install the 1.61 hotfix

Edited by DazS