Sign in to follow this  
pyrochyde

Battleye Global Bans...

Battleye banned me for doing nothing... original game, cd key, no hacks, no nothing. Who the fuck told this Bastian guy he could implement a piece of shit program that BANS NON HACKERS? I would rather take my chances with hackers than not play at all cause some dude created a program that just bans random people..Unreal.. Please hurry up with the standalone so we don't have to rely on third party dog shit coders. Thanks.

• Like 1

First time I've heard of someone being banned with no reason!

Wow, lying IS fun!

Go google Battleye banned for no reason and tell me how long it takes for your browser to load the results. Are you an investor in that shitty product?

• Like 1

Go google Battleye banned for no reason and tell me how long it takes for your browser to load the results. Are you an investor in that shitty product?

Watch To Catch A Predator and take note of how many paedophiles claim they 'weren't going to do anything'. You'll forgive us for being sceptical.

Anyway, you've been banned by BattlEye on ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead. This is DayZmod.com.

Contact BattlEye support...

http://www.battleye.com/support.html

• Like 6

Maybe your key got stolen trying do download something dodgy, either way we can't help you.

• Like 1

Maybe your key got stolen trying do download something dodgy, either way we can't help you.

...Or maybe he cheated and put a video of it on YouTube under the same name that he signed up to the forum with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJtYlTuVAs4

Oops!

All credit to AussieStig for the find! xD

Edited by mZLY
  • Like 9

Lol, yeh, he seems to have started making posts calling out BE, all I see is a butthurt hacker. This is especially ironic considering he tried to give others advice on bypassing bans here:

vms22j7a.png

Edited by Fraggle

I love it when this happens.

• Like 5

I would ban him for being a blatant hacker but TBH I'm looking forward to his next post.

• Like 2

I wouldn't hold your breath.

• Like 2