Sign in to follow this  
soulsil11

zombies need to be more realistic

havnt you seen zombie movies where zombies are every where even in random forest, high ways, and random buildings like inside of them.

i just realized that most of dayz zombies are just spawning in cities and the streets. they should also spawn in small packs in random forest and sometimes 1 or 2 in buildings. i would like it when they howl they aggro atleast a zombie within its radius and they go for you. sometimes dead players should be able to get back up as zombies and be moving boxes of loot and not just some thing on the floor thats to easy to get. zombies should also attack some wild life in the countryy like for example you see 3 zombies feasting on a cow and you decide to just sneak past them. or use cattle as a way to escape a horde.they should have a cool animation when a zombie is really close to biting you like you have to keep tapping "w" to get it off you and snap its neck. they should also make it when your overwhelmed by more then one it should show a animation of you getting bit and grabbed in all sorts of directions and there is no way of saving you.

but i know how hard it is to add all this stuff but still some of these features should be on there in stand alone edition

• Like 1

zombies cant really be realistic they don't exist in the first place. The only real type of zombie ants in Africa.

Some interesting suggestions.

Latest patch has Op'ed the Z's slightly though.

They're wery wery dangaroos now.

Spot you further off and bleed or Tyson you quicker.

Next patch every 10th Z should get a M107. :P

The zombies can hear you miles away if you shoot a makarov, that's not realistic enough for you?

Anyways, yes, some forests the ZED's does actually spawn in, and yes, it is a good point.

But the thing is, when you spawn a zombie, or a group away from a player, there's going to be lag (As this mod is now and the arma 2 configurations are), so everything would be a lagging mess.

The zombies can hear you miles away if you shoot a makarov, that's not realistic enough for you?

Anyways, yes, some forests the ZED's does actually spawn in, and yes, it is a good point.

But the thing is, when you spawn a zombie, or a group away from a player, there's going to be lag (As this mod is now and the arma 2 configurations are), so everything would be a lagging mess.

the ones in forest are usually wonder's from nearby towns or from deer stands,but what would be the best a giant horde of them randomly spawn in high ways lol

havnt you seen zombie movies where zombies are every where even in random forest, high ways, and random buildings like inside of them. "Zombies need to be more realistic, like in movies!" Good start. Though I approve of the "inside buildings" idea.

i just realized that most of dayz zombies are just spawning in cities and the streets. they should also spawn in small packs in random forest Suggested several times before. They will be spawning in forests and "migrating" between cities or areas in the Standalone. and sometimes 1 or 2 in buildings. i would like it when they howl they aggro atleast a zombie within its radius Aggro other zombies to themselves? Sure, that would be an amusing thing to see. (Not being sarcastic.) and they go for you. Bah. Wrote to soon. sometimes dead players should be able to get back up as zombies and be moving boxes of loot and not just some thing on the floor thats to easy to get. This as been suggested before as well, but I like the idea. Not much to say on it. zombies should also attack some wild life in the countryy like for example you see 3 zombies feasting on a cow and you decide to just sneak past them. or use cattle as a way to escape a horde. Two more things that have been suggested before! And again, something I approve of. It's not like humans have THE tastiest meat. (Or do they?) they should have a cool animation when a zombie is really close to biting you like you have to keep tapping "w" to get it off you and snap its neck. they should also make it when your overwhelmed by more then one it should show a animation of you getting bit and grabbed in all sorts of directions and there is no way of saving you. As long as it doesn't turn DayZ into "OHGODLOOKATALLTHEQUICKTIMEEVENTSWE'RESOCOOL"

but i know how hard it is to add all this stuff but still some of these features should be on there in stand alone edition

Redness for reposts.

read up on to SA most of this is being put in

zeds attacking animal is not and we will find out why not in the SA background story (found in game)

survivers WILL NOT turn in to zombies, zombies in this game ARE NOT DEAD they are infected living people AND the players are immune these points have been said MANY times

read up on to SA most of this is being put in

zeds attacking animal is not and we will find out why not in the SA background story (found in game)

survivers WILL NOT turn in to zombies, zombies in this game ARE NOT DEAD they are infected living people AND the players are immune these points have been said MANY times

I think they should reconsider! Players should not be immune. They should be able to be turned as well, walking dead or infected doesn't really matter. So that zombies carrying the loot.

I think they should reconsider! Players should not be immune. They should be able to be turned as well, walking dead or infected doesn't really matter. So that zombies carrying the loot.

the story is being written by an expert on viruses and if you look in to a real zombie virus (could happen) the odds are that it would be a air born infection giving direct contact to the parts of the brain that are required

eg spawn in get within 10 meters of a zombie = lose

Edited by King Tubbs

I think having zombies aggro on things based on how intensive sounds the possible target is making is not a bad idea, and I've suggested it before in at least 2 threads. One of those threads actually contains some pretty good debating:

http://dayzmod.com/f...h/#entry1221415

Edited by TheSodesa

its an alpha, may people cry about zombies, remember all the zombies are is reskinned civi's from arma 2