Sign in to follow this  
supercraft360

Need a fresh scripts file, every player getting kicked for script restriction #43

Hey guys,

Whenever my players and I join the server the server, we get kicked for script restriction #43. I removed my scripts.txt and the error did not occur, but when I put it back in, it happened again. I am currently running dayz Taviana 2.0. If anyone can help me out It would be appreciated. Also, I don't know where to find a fresh - clean copy of scripts.txt, so if anyone could provide me with a fresh unused scripts.txt file it would be appreciated.

If the game works fine without the scripts.txt, why not keep it removed?

Because that means that battleye will not pickup ANY HACKERS, or even the most main stream hacks. Battleye is basically turned off.

You can add BattlEye exceptions manually :) what is script restriction #43 kicking for ?

Also attach your scripts.txt to the forum as #43 won't be on line 43, I'll help you as i have a Tavi install but with exceptions added for rMod2

Because that means that battleye will not pickup ANY HACKERS, or even the most main stream hacks. Battleye is basically turned off.

zubqoRo.png

BattlEye doesn't detect other hackers through your computer.

The text file doesn't by default contain scripts that lead to a Global Ban.

What.

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man