Sign in to follow this  
NoSurvive

Hacking goes strange

Hello fellow survivors,

today me and my friend were at Ozerko trying to set up a camp. we were on a public hive server (DE 2298 i think). Suddenly my character did what the fuck hee wanted (walked around, shot a Z ) my face went blue-white, the charakter who seemed to be me had a hatchet (before AK-74SU) and I couldn't control him. I wrote "WTF" in direct chat, on the screen there stood (Maxca) WTF. My normal ingame name is Sauer. He axed my friend down. I closed the game over DayZCommander and joined a new Server there I spawned in Komarova but with a hatched and an M9(normal server). Is this some new kind of hacking ? I was of victim of a lot of hacking (Teleporting etc.) but I have never heard something like this.

If something is unclear please ask. Sorry for bad Grammar, english i smy second language and I am a bit ragy ight now :)

Yea you were taken control of by a hack, its been around for a bit you could always tell your friend you just lost your cool in the apoc thats why you had to axe him down.

• Like 1

Not as bad the the Shoot yourself in the head with a pistol hack lol.

I really want to see that hack happen.

Not as bad the the Shoot yourself in the head with a pistol hack lol.

I really want to see that hack happen.

Your parents will miss you

Yeah that's a hack. Find a good whitelisted private hive. I'd recommend Balota Buddies.