Sign in to follow this  
Extreme Hangover

Looking to join Gang of Bandits

Mature (30) US player, Mic, TS3, and redbull.

Looking for mature clan of bandits (or clan with bandit-like tendencies) to play with. Server Type does not matter. Must have 10+ members. I am an experienced DayZ gamer, and ex military IRL. I play most weeknights and weekends (and been known to call out of work for 48 hour marathons). Hit me up. All replys will be considered.......some-what.

Eat, Drink, and be merry...

Extreme

Love to see you bandits on our server, we have some neat lookin bandit skins as well.

Join our teamspeak and hop in game with us if you'd like. No application process, no clan member ranking system or arbitrary hierarchy. Just a bunch of adult individuals ranging from 18 to 40 years of age playing something we all enjoy. Come and go as you wish, play with us or against us. Most of us have a bandit play style and are constantly 'looking for action'. A few like to camp and snipe, but most like to roll in guns blazing. If it sounds like something you're into join TS IP 173.255.236.229

We host 2 servers, one Chernarus for the more PVE oriented players, and one Namalsk for the PVP types. Check us out!

By Ex-Military please specify.

I'm curious, saying a lot of reservists who never did anything also say they're ex military

By ex military he means he was once in one of the branches of the armed forces, and is no longer. What is there to specify? You want to know army,navy,air force, etc? You want to know if he killed someone too? He served our country, whether behind a computer or behind a rifle. Don't be a douche.Signing up for the reserves in and of itself is doing something. You don't have to be deployed to be a man. Have some fucking respect.

Edit: Not sure the policy on profanity, but I feel justified in emphasizing the amount of respect that this nerd owes any and all who work in today's military.

Edited by Mr Fluffy

By ex military he means he was once in one of the branches of the armed forces, and is no longer. What is there to specify? You want to know army,navy,air force, etc? You want to know if he killed someone too? He served our country, whether behind a computer or behind a rifle. Don't be a douche.Signing up for the reserves in and of itself is doing something. You don't have to be deployed to be a man. Have some fucking respect.

Wow, ok guy.

1. You really have no idea what I am talking about, you're assuming i'm saying you must be deployed/a killer to be serving the country. Assume - make an ass of u and me

2. Even the branches don't like the reserves.

3. I am asking what branch.

4. Being behind a computer is a great army job providing intel/controlling drones, so for that part i don't give a fuck.

And finally, the reserves sit there and do NOTHING besides drill 1 weekend a month. If they are deployed, sweet, thats great. If not, they didnt really do shit to serve our country.

A lot of my family is military, and i hold the army, marines, navy, and air force in the highest respect.

So please, read before you write some dumb ass retort on a guy you know nothing about.

In your words, saying how you addressed me as a nerd who has no respect, let me dumb it down

Fuck off faggot.

Mature (30) US player, Mic, TS3, and redbull.

Looking for mature clan of bandits (or clan with bandit-like tendencies) to play with. Server Type does not matter. Must have 10+ members. I am an experienced DayZ gamer, and ex military IRL. I play most weeknights and weekends (and been known to call out of work for 48 hour marathons). Hit me up. All replys will be considered.......some-what.

Eat, Drink, and be merry...

Extreme

Join this teamspeak: ts.dayzhorror.com

Join the channel 'I would like to join CTH'