Sign in to follow this  
VidKo

Looking for active, private, veteran Dayz european Server

Hi!

I've been playing on Anyone in Cherno server and it's successor Chernarus Divided. Both were private hives with rMod.

As both were shutdown (in process) I'm looking for a good alternative for me and my friends.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you :)

Me and my friends have been exclusively playing on BMRF DayZ #2 (74.91.123.48:2303) for the last few weeks and it's probably the most fun we've had in months. It's an American server but the ping is still acceptable and doesn't pose a disadvantage.

It's a veteran server with standard loot tables and a customized map. Lopatino for instance now has a hospital, Kamenka possesses a fire station and a supermarket and so on. This really spiced things up since Chernarus had become a little boring after all the time we played on it.

I can really recommend giving this server a try :)

try this uk server had standard map custom loadout but seem some fun would say give it a go

DayZChernarus - TheUrbanDead (1.7.6.1/102591) [REGULAR NP:OFF][GMT-7] Private Hive - www.DayZ.st | DayZ.ST 5.63.147.156:3119

If you're looking for a vanilla DayZ server we are currently running a server that has whitelisting, verteran settings etc.

If you want some more information come and check us out at http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/127511-dayz-uk300-dayz-unleashed-private-hive-discussionwhitelist-looking-for-new-players-free-mumble-server-hacker-free/

Hey mate.

if you are still looking for servers you should really give us a try.

We have a great steadily increasing player base and great feedback from our players

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/120135-need-more-people-try-us-devils-castle-will-fall-dayz-1761-gbyc-rmod-new-abandoned-cities-extras-alt-loot-tables-sidechat-on/

just look us up and see what our server has to offer.

Alternatively just jump on the server and see whos about. ask our players what they think .

hope to see you all there

You said any suggestions, lol well we have a good us server, my bf has been doing some editing to the reg map, and we are friendly and looking for more players to join us. We have a 50 slot server and a 100 man mumble server. You are sure more then welcome to come and bring friends :) We are open to suggestions as well for the server :) We are also very active admins !! Come and check it out !!

SaraMichelle