DehydratedFire

Starys Finest Recruiting [OPEN]

Reason to Join: My friends are kinda having a break from dayz so i have been going solo for the past month's

Name/Nickname: Dexoze

Why You Should Recruit Me: I have been playing for about the start and know most of the tips & tricks in dayz

Reason to Join: Been playing mostly as a lone wolf since DayZ came out, been wanting to explore the clan side of things for a while now, and your group really stuck out!

Name/Nickname: Nathan/Baron

Why You Should Recruit Me: I have lots of experience playing DayZ, I know when it's time to have fun, and when it's time to be serious.

Reason to Join: Been playing mostly as a lone wolf since DayZ came out, been wanting to explore the clan side of things for a while now, and your group really stuck out!

Why You Should Recruit Me: I have lots of experience playing DayZ, I know when it's time to have fun, and when it's time to be serious.

Accepted

=

Join the teamspeak

Reason to join: Im new ish to the game been playing a couple of months, Looking for a team to hook up with.

Name/Nickname: real name : Adam / Frank Drebbin

Why we should recruit you: Im an older guy at 31 so i think i could bring some experience to the team.

Reason to join: Im new ish to the game been playing a couple of months, Looking for a team to hook up with.

Name/Nickname: real name : Adam / Frank Drebbin

Why we should recruit you: Im an older guy at 31 so i think i could bring some experience to the team.

Accepted

Accepted

Reason to Join: Bored of lone wolfing for 8 months

Name/Nickname: Ben/Lemon

Why You Should Recruit Me: I want to travel in an organised group and make stary ours

Accepted