RangaRage

Complaint regarding Camouflage Clothing from a Daywalker...

Either this is the work of a truly world-class troll, or this might be one of the more unintentionally funny threads I've ever stumbled across. Either way, I enjoyed the laughs I got out of this.

OP, for what it's worth, it seems there will indeed be lootable hats/helmets in the Standalone if that will ease your pain. Seriously though, there is a perfectly sensible way around the problem that you are simply choosing not to take for roleplay reasons. That's your decision, and I don't really see where the problem is - there's a fix, you can take it any time you like. :)

Good afternoon everyone,

I don't quite understand why everyone is praising the first response, or find him humorous for that matter. Why is it amusing that he's called me a, 'crazy ginger bastard?' Whilst I may indeed be a ginger, I don't believe I am crazy, or a bastard, (well at least to my best knowledge). If I was to reply to someone as a, 'crazy black bastard,' then whohey! People would be getting on their soapboxes and calling me a racist. Us Ranga's are one of the most persecuted races on the planet, yet in this age of political correctness people still choose to get stuck into us. I can't tell you how angry that makes me!

Anyway, Taco241's solution isn't realistic, (changing my profile). This game is all about realistic survival and I have chosen to play a white Ranga, (with glasses), as this best represents my real world persona. I don't want to be black… everyone wants to be black because they think it's cool. Also, they may patch in at a later date vitamin D absorption and as we are playing in Russia where there is less sunlight, fair coloured people actually perform better. I've got enough in game problems to deal with, let alone vitamin D deficiency.

As I see it there are two viable solutions, which are not only realistic but quite doable:

1) Patch in lootable berets off dead zombies.

2) Add more supermarket spawns, (i.e. just4men hair dye, fake tan to bronze me up a bit).

I prefer option 1) as option 2) seems a little too metrosexual for my liking.

One day, Rangas will be cool so I consider myself well ahead of the curve. My time will come.

Wut.... but seriously had a good laugh at this thread