Sign in to follow this  
Dayz Hero

Serious Group/Clan

I played dayz and know everything about it. I am an "Infantry" class. I hardly ever die when i come into contact. My longest survival time is 43 days. playing every day.

I can help you with car spawns, gun spawns. good places to find people etc. talk to me on skype-

willschmidt916

Hey Hero, the Kamenka Militia is always looking for guys with experience. We play on our own private hive server, operate with small squads tasked with missions, and play to survive. We kill only if necessary.

If you'd like more info, feel free to PM me or visit http://kamenkamilitia.guildomatic.com/

If your interested, join this teamspeak: ts.dayzhorror.com

have rooms where u can play with your mates and also against some of our clans!

OR if you're not interested in joining a kiddie clan, you can join our group. No hierarchy or arbitrary member ranking. No stupid tags. No one telling you what to do, or where you should go. Feel free to team up or go solo as you please. We have 16+ people, most with careers or in college. We play other games as well including BF3, Planetside, Arma 3, etc.

We also host and admin a Chernarus private hive, and a Namalsk private hive. Feel free to hop into our teamspeak, and get playing!

IP 173.255.236.229

Hello, I am looking for people to join me and my group of Bandits.

If you are interested in giving me a shot join the teamspeak server: ts3.totalpunishmentgaming.com

and poke me, Downfall, in the channel for the password.

Or you can message me on skype, username: th3downfall

If you try me and my group out I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Thanks for reading!