Angelll4U

Zombie Go Home! - 500+ Vehicles / 20+ Heli / Custom Map / Extra Barracks / Start Gear / Active Admins / Daytime Only / (1.7.6.1/102591) [VETERAN CH:ON

Zombie Go Home! Server is a new DayZ Chernarus server with a custom map and custom loadout!

We are looking for new Survivors to join our 50 slot PvP massacre! :beans: :thumbsup:

We are also friendly to the new players / bambies! Be the one you wanna be on our serv.

IP adress / port: 159.253.145.189:3357

Filter search: Zombie Go Home!

We got Gotcha-Antihack ON

Side Chat is: ON

Death Messages: ON

Start Gear: Revolver, Map, Machete, Beans and Water

Many Barracks in Airfields!

Give us a chance guys! And let's make this server one of the best!

• Like 3

hey guys, me and my friend got banned cause we entered the admin base and we recognized the warning message too late pl unbann us "Kaschu" and my friend DJ_Warrior3. We realy like to Play on your Server and we will leave the base instant ...

Guys better join this kids server:

I've made it to get into the tank of an admin.The request: They've kicked me to get me out after i asked why they done this they baned me.

Guys: Better dont join those servers. Admins abusing their tools like hell. The admins are totaly incompetent and they steal all the scripts from forum and just use it to kill players of spawn their stuff to troll other fair players.

Just my warning btter spend your time on another private hive where admins are fair. Much more fun.

Edited by Seelenschnitter

Fellow survivors, today me and my friends played on this server, we went to the base at Otmel to find gear. Shortly after a chopper arrives at Otmel, and goes in to land, we somhow manage to kill 2 of them, and then 2 of us died. Then our last guy Haze managed to kill the last 3, (who combatlogged) AGAINST THE RULES! he killed them while they was logging in. Shortly after he gets banned by admin for hacking. Even tho he is not! The name of the admin's favorites is Falky, Axis, Darkxor, and 2 more wich names i dont remember, do not kill these people since the nice admin will ban you for that. But then again, dont wast your time on this sever at all. Sincerly Hawk.

Dont join this server! I just got banned by legitimately outplaying and killing 4 guys with my 2 friends. I guess the guys were admins or friends with the admins. They landed their heli right next to us, and we quickly killed 1 of them. The rest got out and we managed to knock one out before my 2 friends got shot. I then hid and i dont think they knew i was there. I then knocked out the last 2. This is where the abuse part begins. ALL of the ppl we knocked out aborted EVEN THOUGH it was clearly stated in the rules that any kind of combat logging or aborting while in combat is a BANABLE reason! I started looting the dead guy when they one by one joined back in. When they are in the "Setup completed, please wait" tab on the loading screen its possible for people to see them while they are in the loading screen. I took advantage of that (nothing in the rules says anything about that) so i shot them down one by one. When i began looting them i got the message "Banned by admin" -.-

So admins on this server are just bad losers, cuz they cant stand to get outplayed so heavily.

NEVER PLAY ON THIS SERVER!!!

I've been playing here for a few weeks now and was actually playing when those two guys above got banned. I don't know what happened, but i've never had an issue here. I love this server.

I literally just got kicked and banned from this server for no reason whatsoever...

maybe because i just looted a DMR

Don't join this. I played over 3days on this server, no problem. Untill i killed a guy who was shooting @ my, and got banned for no reason. Admins are banning every1 for no reason @ all.

About the server it is possible to forget. The last 4 days sooooo long login. Constantly, 10 times in day the cheater throws all in the field. It is impossible to play.

The administration doesn't watch on server.

Also very high ping !

Server is death ! Online is gone