Sign in to follow this  
Coll

Looking for a few people

I don't really have a group to travel with so I am looking for a few people to play DayZ with any map is fine with me. I am 22.

I rather have people who have a mic and are competent. You can be new but you must be able to follow directions and not act like some one dropped you on your head.

Add me on skype at meepcoll and let me know.

Hey you should play with me.

I know pretty much everything about dayz. Ill add you, give me a call or message if you want to game.

Hey, I'd be down to run with some people. The wasteland gets pretty lonely and i'm looking forward to a little teamwork as I get back into the game after a long absence.

Hey Guys

We are a group of experienced Dayz players looking for others to join our group and have fun on this awesome game, we have our own private hive server and play regularly. We also hold competitions, this weekend is a death race competition from Cherno to NWAF. It should be very fun indeed. We also play other Arma gamemodes (wasteland, ACE, I44 etc.) and are open to suggestions for more games. We communicate using teamspeak not skype.

Feel free to add me personally on steam; irishmike94, or email: phoenixmgaming@gmail.com.

Michael

Phoenix Monocle Gaming Community

phoenixmgaming@gmail.com

If you want to join a clan full of kids, there are plenty out there. If you want to play with mature older individuals, come check us out.

About us:

Typically we play with 4-6 people per ts channel to minimize chatter and cross talk. We are over the age of 18; most of us with jobs or in college, so there is little immaturity among us. We're just a group of adults who enjoy working together with no hierarchy or chain of command.

If you want to come check us out hop on into our teamspeak. IP 173.255.236.229

Found a few people. DayZ doesn't seem to make it easy to play with people. One server people get on I can't or the other way around. Doesn't make sense to me.