Sign in to follow this  
FlipFlapFlippers

DayZ mod after Standalone.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I am fairly new to DayZ forums.

I wanted to ask, what will happen to DayZ mod after DayZ standalone comes out?

Will they continue to update DayZmod or will they just move onto standalone updating?

Will people just stop working on DayZ mod and the servers will move onto standalone too?

some community members may take over. however i don't think the devs will be involved at all

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I am fairly new to DayZ forums.

I wanted to ask, what will happen to DayZ mod after DayZ standalone comes out?

Will they continue to update DayZmod or will they just move onto standalone updating?

Will people just stop working on DayZ mod and the servers will move onto standalone too?

Well whats happened to DayZ mod already?

Rockets left it to the community already. And DayZ has mutated into something miles away from what it originally was. Just take a look in the private hive subforum, endless servers offering cars that don't run out of fuel, free guns to donators, fecking gunshops, A.I etc.

Its already turned into a clusterfuck.

• Like 1

Dayzmod will continue to exist with it's many variants and versions, it's player base will continue to wane of course but there will always be people wanting to play it and i see private servers continuing to host it for a good while yet.

Sadly Dayz Public Hive (the real dayz) however is currently breathing it's last wheezing breaths, the script cunts have all but killed it...

...the arrival of Dayz Standalone will be a joyous day for us all but when you first click on the play button consider this, the Standalone brings with it the final death blow for the original and still the best incarnation of this wonderful game.

RIP the Dayzmod public hive (April 2012 - ???? 2013)

Edited by Feral

Sadly Dayz Public Hive (the real dayz) however is currently breathing it's last wheezing breaths, the script cunts total lack of admins have all but killed it...

Edited by Never