mintypie007

DayZ Border Patrol - (1.7.6.1/102591) Hostile military patrols heli patrol, Custom cities, Vehicle Salvage, Custom vehicle spawn, Autorefuel

Hey NotSoSimple, can you hop into the teamspeak when you get the chance and talk with either myself(Derek) or Minty. It would be appreciated.

I just love this server !!! If you look at my past posts it would tell you I have been in some bad servers and this is not one of them. Been on it over a week now and I have died a couple times in a couple different ways. Made some good friends and teammates. Has some healthy PVP, and other survivors tying to team up. Something for everyone I think. But I had the best time yesterday when me and some friends ran into a AI patrol and spent a good 30 min taking them out. Cheers Mintypie, keep up the good work - Ricky Bobby

• Like 1

We've had quite an uptick in the amount of players. Now averaging ~15-20 all day and night. Glad the server is getting some attention.

Minty,

Just wanted to give you the reason our crew stopped playing. We got hunted down by admins, which was fine and fun for the first hour. But we counted about 18 frags being thrown, one member we killed and re-appeared within 5 minutes fully kitted up. One member Ruil started being pretty rude, but props to BP Andrew for trying to cool things Howver it left a pretty bad taste in our mouth. We ended up coming back just to grab our gear and we were instantly called campers by admins once more. We tried to say we just want our stuff and to be gone but they wouldnt have it. Not sure if their were any admin shenanigans going on behind the scenes, and at this point it is water under bridge. We just got tired of being hunted down and not knowing what was next. We were their to kill NPCs and fly Helis only, not to strike a vendetta against the admins. Best of luck on your ventures.

Id like to say to this that the issues were resolved. There are only two admins, there were other nonlegit things going on. This is not a common occurance on the server.

This weekend was a loaded one. The server was filled up nearly all waking hours. A bounty is out o.n a bandit. Lots of action going in in the server. I have also changed things that were suggested by players. Always open for input.

Enjoying the server, except for a few people accusing my guys of combat logging (They Don't). Odd thing though. We found a camp of 3 MTVR's 2 SUV's a yellow URAL and a UH1H. Inside some of them were 40 or so frag grenades, 10+ Camo Clothes, (9) MK40 Mod 0's, 40 Mags of FN FAL, 40+ Mags of DMR, 40+ M240 Mags, 2 AS50's, 40 MRE's, 40 Moprhine, etc etc etc.

Either somthing funny is going on ( remember, people can dupe still sadly), or we found an admin base. Either way.. Well.. We blew it all up.

Cheers.

Edited by JagerPrime

Hi

I was banned from the server and would like to be unbanned. Some guy gave me a bunch of stuff and I though it was odd, so I asked if he was an admin. He said he was a "contributer" so I thought it was ok. A few moments later a guy appeared and said "who are you guys" and then banned me. I'm new to the game and to the server and would like to get back on.

Thanks.