outlaw1198

DayZ YouTube Group [Recruiting] [14+] !

In game name: KingTuttPro

YouTube name: KingTuttPro

Reason for join: I'm looking to start doing all the different dayz mods and maps I've been tired of my older games that I played but I've been looking for people to play with but now I've got some chance of making a good dayz series

In-Game Name: Dblxross (Prefered nick is "Dbl")

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.c...rossProductions

Why I would like to join: I've been planning a DayZ series for the last couple months, but can never get enough people interested in DayZ, or the various mod-in-a-mods for it. (E.G Origins).

My usual friends have been in-active as of late, and I am looking for some new people to play with. I'm pretty experienced and have been playing DayZ since the summer of 2012. I remember when lingor, the first ported map, came out :). I'm pretty good at the game of ArmA II itself and play a lot of ACE and ACRE (realism mods). I can think on my feet, but I fool around enough to make my videos pretty entertaining. I look forward to a response.

-Dbl

ok dude i sent you a message on YouTube on how you can contact me and also what timezone are you in?

I live on the west coast of the US, so that is Pacific time, or GMT -7.

ok good i sent you the ts details right? if i did then be sure to join us on there when you can

In-Game Name: Dash

YouTube Channel(URL): http://www.YouTube.com/user/zodiacgfx - (Used to have 400 subs, but stopped posting so it dropped to around 370.)

Why you would you want to join: Looking to get my channel back out there, seems like a good opportunity, plus it might give me a reason to start

uploading and doing graphic design once again.