Sign in to follow this  
Majo (DayZ)

Problems with editing(Spawning vehicles) of the Chernarus map

As the title says, I have problems with adding vehicles to my map.

I edit by transferring DayZ Chernarus map to SPMissions so I can edit withing the game it self(Arma2oa.exe, Mission edit when creating "New" server)

I have tried everything there is on the internet, but what ever I do vehicles blow up when I or somebody else enters them, if I place tents they are uninteractive Can't open or pack them) only things that work so far are the junk blockades(ones that Rocket threw around the whole map)/Wire/Wire(CAT1) and Hedgehog-Steel(Tank Traps).

And I have tried and managed to do only with dog houses is to remove Zombie spawns(Claimed Faction Areas).

So I ask of any owner with even some experience if they can give me a bit of help or advice.

If there is some kind of 3rd party program to do this faster and more precise I would appreciate the help.

Thanks to all who respond.

Edited by Majo

TSW is a great program for doing a lot of server managment tasks. You can spawn vehicles, put protective bubbles over specific areas that teleport those not authorized, etc... What hosting company are you using?

• Like 1

No hosting company, I use my PC, its a something of a dedicated PvE(20x the zombies), player limit is only 25 so me and my friends(plus some strangers) can play on in, files are heavily modifed by some really nice guy who was kind enough to put effort in helping me start the server, I want to put more vehicles since only so few spawn and zombies just wreck them in a second(Zombie damage buffed to damage of an axe)...

Every time I search my problem out I just get hacker sites about death trap vehicles which are spawned with scripts and hacks...

Google search The Silent Warrior anti hack. You have to pay for the license (about $15) but it is really good. You will need to know your ip, port, rcon password, bliss username, bliss port, and bliss password. But once its up and running it is really good!