Sign in to follow this  
GrampaMurkedU

Booted because downloadable content was deleted?

Im new and I just started playing a few days ago. Not sure what this means cause I haven't deleted anything. Also I got booted from a couple of matches after I started by battleeye for what im not sure?

Have you previously connected to DayZ and played without any issues? Did you launch ArmA Combined Ops or just ArmA 2/OA?

What I did was I copied everything in "Addons" from ArmA 2 to ArmA 2 OA Beta's addons folder (to create ArmA 2 CO), then added DayZ/other relevant mods straight into the addons folder so things would load out of order/incorrectly.

Do you have the right version of DayZ? Different servers run different versions.

Yes I've played a fair amount. I just got kicked out again. Geez

I pulled up the map then went to scroll through the players in game and got the boot. Ive noticed when I go into the menu is when it happens and it happens frequently. Very frustrsting.

Im just getting used to it and I want to play damnit. Im tired of starting over for no reason.

I just wanted to ask someone how to use blood and I got the boot.

Should I try warz?

Yeah Try Warz it is just the Game for you

Or you can do what i did and try the Boot Camp in Arma

Or if you are too Lazy try "YOUTUBE"

Please REFRAIN from using such Quotes as "Should i try Warz?" you will just incite a flame war........Face palm

Edited by Conkykillz

Holy crap. What's the deal about warz? Im just a gamer, I don't give a damn who made what game. If they're fun I wanna play em. I don't get hung up on silly fanboy nonsense. I've had every system since the Odyssey and I don't intend to skip a game because it's on the "wrong" platform or made by the "wrong" developer.

In short I know nothing about warz and I've only just begun playing this one so keep your panties on.

Okay okay okay, maybe I did in fact get caught up in 'fan-boy' nonsense. I can admit I make mistakes sometimes. My bad :blush:

As for your OP, If your getting the downloadable content bug, which is one I've experienced myself, it could be a multitude of things.

First off, what application are you using to boot DayZ?

You may be trying to join a server for which you do not have the needed files !

Also if you open the map and start trying to do "things" might be the reason for a kick, make sure you know what you are doing before trying to do it !

I've seen too many tears on these Forums.

"I pulled up the map then went to scroll through the players in game and got the boot. Ive noticed when I go into the menu is when it happens and it happens frequently. Very frustrsting. "

you are probably klicking on "server controll" or a similar tab

if you are not admin most servers will kick you for that

i love how im the first one in this thread who actually read the start post

Edited by TheDuriel