Sign in to follow this  
Dai Tou Zai

Ability to milk cows and get a bottle of milk

I think that they should implement empty bottles (Found anywhere were empty cans can be spawned) and with the empty bottle you should be able to milk a cow to get a bottle of milk

EDIT - Also goats

Edited by Dai Tou Zai
  • Like 1

can we milk bulls too? i want to get a nice bottle of thick creamy protein to drink.

• Like 1

can we milk bulls too? i want to get a nice bottle of thick creamy protein to drink.

Yum.

If there dairy cows sure but if there beef cows they will kick your ass if u try something like tht lol

If there dairy cows sure but if there beef cows they will kick your ass if u try something like tht lol

Really?

Cuz last time i checked in red dead redemption i kicked the cows ass.

Really?

Cuz last time i checked in red dead redemption i kicked the cows ass.

thats unrealistic, i mean seriously. i saw this video of a cow raping a mans ass. turns out it killed him too. i think cows should be able to mount players and rape them unless a team member stops it.

• Like 1

thats unrealistic, i mean seriously. i saw this video of a cow raping a mans ass. turns out it killed him too. i think cows should be able to mount players and rape them unless a team member stops it.

lol i think CoD kiddies and zombies are enough.

Dairy cows need to be milked regularly or they stop producing milk. They only make that stuff naturally after giving birth to a calf.

And now you know.

lol try kicking this cows ass

that cow looks... Mmmm. tasty.

Lol, is actually a nice suggestion, but i would add this:

1-Boil before drinking! If not you will have something like 15-20 percent chance of infection of something like diarrea(standalone!!)

2- you can get more than one drink from milk, but each drink only restoring half your drink meter.