Sign in to follow this  
mrbravo66

I think this is a hacker, please tell me what you think (Intelligent responses)

I got all the responses I needed out of this, thank you :)

Edited by mrbravo66

Quick question. Wat were dem weapons?

From my POV, it looked like you never hit him, but anyway if you are sure you hit him more than enough times to kill him, more than likely he is.

From my POV, it looked like you never hit him, but anyway if you are sure you hit him more than enough times to kill him, more than likely he is.

They are weapons not in base DayZ, but I did use a DMR round, if you look closely after the first rounds I shot, his body looks back down after being shot

What server was this on?

Hardcorps server, what did you think, hacker or not?

i'm gonna have to say nope, it is quite possible you missed hip firing is blind firing basically and your gun does have a decently slow rate of fire it seems.

That and if he was a hacker with god mode on, He wouldn't have taken cover.

Couldn't even tell if you hit him, you were just spraying.

i'm gonna have to say nope, it is quite possible you missed hip firing is blind firing basically and your gun does have a decently slow rate of fire it seems.

That and if he was a hacker with god mode on, He wouldn't have taken cover.

Couldn't even tell if you hit him, you were just spraying.

Ok i think you have your answer mrbravo66

You're a terribad shot.

• Like 3

You missed every single shot, frist burt you hit the guy on the right with a single round, then the rest were above his head, second burst was to the right of him last burst was into the counter

Honestly its 50/50. Clearly at :57 you can see him bleeding and then you sprayed across his body horizontally but he didn't seem to drop. Though you also weren't that great of a shooter either....but if i knew how much damage that gun did then maybe that would make a differance.

Honestly its 50/50. Clearly at :57 you can see him bleeding and then you sprayed across his body horizontally but he didn't seem to drop. Though you also weren't that great of a shooter either....but if i knew how much damage that gun did then maybe that would make a differance.

You got a point there, it is DMR rounds which makes me not understand why he didn't drop, I got him quite a few times, maybe he wasn't, I was tired and made, I got the Vodnik back anyway since we found it hidden and we are doing really well so I don't really care :) I do in a way tho

You got a point there, it is DMR rounds which makes me not understand why he didn't drop, I got him quite a few times, maybe he wasn't, I was tired and made, I got the Vodnik back anyway since we found it hidden and we are doing really well so I don't really care :) I do in a way tho

It probably was... The DMR is a 1 shot knockout normally... and even then it does 8000 damage pershot... resulting in a 1 shot kill with 45 second of bleeding.... i didnt see him bandage so he shouldve died.