YANCY

The 12th Marines, and we want you!

The 12th Marines want you!

Thunder and Steel!

post-139944-0-15243900-1362868098_thumb.

We are a clan looking for new members. as many as we can get, as long as you fill out the application and it is verified legit. your in.

now a few things you should know

1. We follow a Chain of Command. it is required of all Marines

2. We require our Marines to be respectful. not nice, respectful.

3. We dont care how new you are. if your a well expereinced player or a confused greenhorn, we will accept you

4. Equitment is not required.

5. When in order is given.you follow it.

6. Be Mature

7. There is a training period. no matter how experienced you may be.

Heres the Fields for the application (Oath is required!!!)

Name:

Time zone:

Experience:

Question1: how long have you been playing DayZ?

Question2: How long have you been playing ARMA II?

Question3: what is your prefered field? ( Sniper. Engineer, Rfileman, Etc.)

Oath

I swear by my Honour, and my Valor that I will follow my brothers into battle, stick with them thick and thin, and never leave a brother behind... and if I shall fall, I will fall with my Honour, and my Valor. I swear to follow the words and orders of my commanders. I also swear if im in a postition of command, i shall give fair, prescise order. this I swear, to the 12th Marines.

Edited by {12thMAR} SgtMaj. YANCY

Heres the Fields for the application

Name:Ryan (TacticalTuna)

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

Experience:I have done just about ever thing in Arma and Dayz

Probably about 4 Months

after my fist month of playing dayz i stopped and then started playing Arma so i could actualy defend my self and properly use all of the weapons and vehicals

Question3: what is your preferred field? ( Sniper. Engineer, Rifleman, Etc.)

medic, im not not outstanding with a sniper rifle but one of my buddies is

Other Notes:

I have difficultly spelling words and when i type something it may not make sense to you. It may make me seem like im unintelligent. I am i do not speak like i type or spell

Name: Bradley

Timezone: US Central

Experience: A decent amount, i have been in many firefights and come out on top so i think that counts for something right?

Question 1: I have been playing for about 6 months

Question 2: Also about 6 months

Question 3: I like to play as a Rifleman, or if you have a recon squad that would be prefered

Name: Pipe808(Chris)

Time zone: Pacific

Experience: Very experienced. Played Arma/Arma2/Mods/Day Z/, other FPS games and console gaming.

Question1: how long have you been playing DayZ? Just started around two weeks ago.

Question2: How long have you been playing ARMA II? Since release.

Question3: what is your prefered field? ( Sniper. Engineer, Rfileman, Etc.) Open to all but usally pick engineer(depends on situation).

Notes: I am recently retired military. I have been in/ran clans before. I look for mature members/team. I like to work/play as a team so my time with Day Z so far has been fun but missing teaming up as much as I would prefer. Everyone(except for hackers/immature players) bring their own unique skills and experiences to the game or clan so I hope to meet up and game on.

Oath

I swear by my Honour, and my Valor that I will follow my brothers into battle, stick with them thick and thin, and never leave a brother behind... and if I shall fall, I will fall with my Honour, and my Valor. I swear to follow the words and orders of my commanders. I also swear if im in a postition of command, i shall give fair, prescise order. this I swear, to the 12th Marines.

Edited by Pipe808

Heres the Fields for the application

Name:Ryan (TacticalTuna)

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

Experience:I have done just about ever thing in Arma and Dayz

Probably about 4 Months

after my fist month of playing dayz i stopped and then started playing Arma so i could actualy defend my self and properly use all of the weapons and vehicals

Question3: what is your preferred field? ( Sniper. Engineer, Rifleman, Etc.)

medic, im not not outstanding with a sniper rifle but one of my buddies is

Other Notes:

I have difficultly spelling words and when i type something it may not make sense to you. It may make me seem like im unintelligent. I am i do not speak like i type or spell

We do require the Oath

Name: Bradley

Timezone: US Central

Experience: A decent amount, i have been in many firefights and come out on top so i think that counts for something right?

Question 1: I have been playing for about 6 months

Question 2: Also about 6 months

Question 3: I like to play as a Rifleman, or if you have a recon squad that would be prefered

Oath is required

Name:Alex Sanderson

Time zone:Canada (Not Sure)

Experience:1-10: 5

Question1: how long have you been playing DayZ? About 2 and a half years

Question2: How long have you been playing ARMA II? About 3 years

Question3: what is your prefered field? ( Sniper. Engineer, Rfileman, Etc.) Possibly scavenger, scince I'm not a good driver and sniper I can be one or a rifle man

Oath

Name: Tormod (in game name: Dexoze)

Time zone: Norway +1

Experience: i know most of the tips and tricks in dayz and i dont shoot on sight unless i feel treathned

Question1: how long have you been playing DayZ? i have been playing since june 2012

Question2: How long have you been playing ARMA II? i have been playing Arma since april/may 2012

Question3: what is your prefered field? ( Sniper. Engineer, Rfileman, Etc.) i can shoot my sniper rifle some faraway but i preffer to be a medic or take the stealty way.

Oath

Edited by dexoze

I don't want to sign up, but if you don't mind, I would like to know what server you play on. I enjoy a good clan fight.

Name: Jack Brendon

Time zone: GMT -8

Experience: New , But have capability of learning.

Question1: how long have you been playing DayZ? 1 Week

Question2: How long have you been playing ARMA II? 3 Weeks

Question3: what is your prefered field? ( Sniper. Engineer, Rfileman, Etc.) Rifleman

Oath

I swear by my Honour, and my Valor that I will follow my brothers into battle, stick with them thick and thin, and never leave a brotherbehind... and if I shall fall, I will fall with my Honour, and my Valor. I swear to follow the words and orders of my commanders. I also swear if im in a postition of command, i shall give fair, prescise order. this I swear, to the 12th Marines.

Edited by snowkid

Name:Retch

Time zone: (UTC+01:00)

Experience: Very experienced! I tested every thing in Arma || and OA. Im playing Dayz for a long time.

Question1: how long have you been playing DayZ? Around 1 Year.

Question2: How long have you been playing ARMA II? Around 1 Year too.

Question3: what is your prefered field? ( Sniper. Engineer, Rfileman, Etc.) I like to play Sniper or Recon.

Oath

Name: Kyle (Pinz)

Time zone: US Eastern

Experience: Outside of video games, team based tactical training.

Question1: how long have you been playing DayZ? Aprox. 3 weeks.

Question2: How long have you been playing ARMA II? Aprox. 3 weeks.

Question3: what is your prefered field? ( Sniper. Engineer, Rfileman, Etc.) Recon

Oath

I swear by my Honour, and my Valor that I will follow my brothers into battle, stick with them thick and thin, and never leave a brotherbehind... and if I shall fall, I will fall with my Honour, and my Valor. I swear to follow the words and orders of my commanders. I also swear if im in a postition of command, i shall give fair, prescise order. this I swear, to the 12th Marines.

Name: Cain

Time zone: GMT + 0

Experience: 8 (I've studied the map alot)

Question1: how long have you been playing DayZ? 8 months I believe

Question2: How long have you been playing ARMA II? 11 Months

Question3: what is your prefered field? ( Sniper. Engineer, Rfileman, Etc.) Open to all but in dayz I tend to be the 1 who runs in and gets the loot.

Oath

BTW, do you only play dayz mod? or do you play arma2 and other dayz mods such as Origins and Epoch?

Edited by CoolCain10

This is Smith.J with the 4SFG, We're interested to see the type of survival that the 12th Marines have to offer with Tactical Gameplay and Teamwork. Look at it as a challenge for the members to determine on wether they can help the bambi's or just fiend for yourselves as a group. If the 12th Marines are interested in Hacker Free servers My group and other Milsim units Play at the US 46 Balota Buddies Servers. If you send someone over there to represent the 12th Marines have them contact Smith.J. ts.balotabuddies.com btw Balota Buddies is not a clan its a community with alot of public players and Milsim units and other survival units are located.

a hint, all european player would have to be up extremely late to play with the clan. keep that in mind.

Name: Chris (Moneyftw)

Time zone: Central

Experience: 8 I play often

Question1: how long have you been playing DayZ? a month

Question2: How long have you been playing ARMA II? a month or so

Question3: what is your prefered field? ( Sniper. Engineer, Rfileman, Etc.) I'm a great sniper shot but I love being in the middle of combat

Oath

This is Smith.J with the 4SFG, We're interested to see the type of survival that the 12th Marines have to offer with Tactical Gameplay and Teamwork. Look at it as a challenge for the members to determine on wether they can help the bambi's or just fiend for yourselves as a group. If the 12th Marines are interested in Hacker Free servers My group and other Milsim units Play at the US 46 Balota Buddies Servers. If you send someone over there to represent the 12th Marines have them contact Smith.J. ts.balotabuddies.com btw Balota Buddies is not a clan its a community with alot of public players and Milsim units and other survival units are located.

We will, in fact, be there within the next 3 days to talk to you, sorry for the hold up.

We are attempting to get a running server up, thank you.