Sign in to follow this  
Tigerbeetweenie

Idea for a new Super Mega Ultra Hardcore Mode

New mode with the aforementioned name. This should satiate the unquenchable lust of the uber hardcore portion of the community.

• Advanced oil harvesting:

• Kill a cow
  • Use cow fat over a fire to turn it into an extremely crude form of oil
  • Take oil to refinery in Cherno.
  • One hour refining period.
  • Put oil into jerry can
  • The oil is now usable fuel

• Ultra realistic weapon decay! Behold as your weapons explode and wound you upon first shot due to years of natural erosion and neglect!
  • Super mega dream stomping simulator! Watch as your fellow survivors beat the crap out of unrealistic (heresy!) fake internet brands which have suddenly become plastered all over their precious cans! Are you a heathen who actually wants to reward prominent community members with their very own in-game easter egg that has no impact on game play whatsoever? GET THE FUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT. SO HARDCORE.
  • Be amazed at the super cool real-time road decay! You can't even drive through this shit without popping your tires! Don't be some kind of pussy ass noob who can't handle the INTENSE. REALISM.
  • Advanced human waste management system:
    • Prepare for soiled pants and extreme disease when you fail to go to the bathroom.
    • UBER REALISTIC OUTHOUSE INTERACTION SYSTEM.
    • Scream in horror when your number ones and number twos attract wolves and zombies!

[*]New MLG Pro EliteTM ranking system for showing all those kids that video games are SERIOUS BUSINESS. SERIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUSSSSS!

[*]AND MORE SHIT TO COME!!!111!!11!3

• Like 10

What broken legs taking 3 weeks to heal? It's the only way to play

AAAND it's so realistic you can't even logout. Just can't. Needs to sleep near the computer.

• Like 2

When you die you're copy of Arma uninstalls itself and clears your registry. HARDCORE.

• Like 3

When you die you're copy of Arma uninstalls itself and clears your registry. HARDCORE.

I just go get my BB gun and point it where ever i got hit when i die...

Then you get shot by Rocket IRL! ULTRA REALISM EXTREME HARDCORE!

How about ultra realistic diabetes if you drink too much fucking soda >< Ohh and other diseases caused by nutritional deficiencies of eating only canned goods and meat >< Enjoy your scurvy and rickets if you cant figure out how to farm bitches : P

I got one! Instead of actually gaining thirst from Soad, you actually lose thirst and you become even more dehydrated! But who cares! It tastes good. Right?

FUUUUUCKIN A RIGHT, THIS WHOLE THREAD IS SOOO HARDXCORE EXTTREEMME I CANT EVEN THINK OF ANYTHING TO ADD

• Kill a cow
  • Use cow fat over a fire to turn it into an extremely crude form of oil
  • Take oil to refinery in Cherno.
  • One hour refining period.
  • Put oil into jerry can
  • The oil is now usable fuel

I know better REALITYSTOMPINGMUTHAHARDCOREIDEA MAN

• Murder a man

• Brake his arm and make open wound

• Pull out his broken bone and sharpen it to make a bone knife

• Gut him with this knife and eat his meat

• Also use his fat to make oil as described earlier

• Use his bones to attract zeds or people

• BE A REAL SURVIVOR! NO MERCY IN CHERNARUS!

*your