Snilex

[SIA] Swedish Intelligence Agency Recruiting(Not just Swedish)

siaposter.png

wewantyouposter.png

rulesofsia.png

List of Members ingame name.

Leaders

[sIA]Supra(Forum:Snilex)

[sIA]Wedin(Forum:Wedajm)

Officers

[sIA]Mad Mega

Soldiers

If you want to join. Write a little about yourself and your playstyle and we'll judge from that.

Edited by Snilex

I have been playing for about a year and a couple of months i have been in a clan since i started playing the same clan for that long, surprising huh? I will say this first and seriously i could not express this enough i was the most maturest person my old clan haha. I am very loyal and will "dispose" of any who mess with the integrity of 'the' clan also i have a GREAT deal of patience, i follow every command i have died for my clan mates in the past and willing to do so again, i'm a good rifleman and i can handle snipers, you throw a battle rifle in my hands and i will as they say "clean house". I was the best [Aerial Gunner] in my clan no one could beat me and willing to shine again if you could give me the opportunity... The clan i was in before was a bandit clan as they would call it but really we where not it was simply a [you shoot me or threaten me you die] type of clan. The Swedish Intelligence Agency has caught my attention because of the way you work, you separate the new guys from the old ones, i like that. I will say this first i am 15 but not a "squeaker" i have been mistaken to be older than 18 so i hope you guys do not mind that. I know your expecting a lot out of me since my age is out there but i am willing to give more than your expecting. Hope you give me a chance and thank you.

Edited by BattleBear Custom

I have been playing for about a year and a couple of months i have been in a clan since i started playing the same clan for that long, surprising huh? I will say this first and seriously i could not express this enough i was the most maturest person my old clan haha. I am very loyal and will "dispose" of any who mess with the integrity of 'the' clan also i have a GREAT deal of patience, i follow every command i have died for my clan mates in the past and willing to do so again, i'm a good rifleman and i can handle snipers, you throw a battle rifle in my hands and i will as they say "clean house". I was the best [Aerial Gunner] in my clan no one could beat me and willing to shine again if you could give me the opportunity... The clan i was in before was a bandit clan as they would call it but really we where not it was simply a [you shoot me or threaten me you die] type of clan. The Swedish Intelligence Agency has caught my attention because of the way you work, you separate the new guys from the old ones, i like that. I will say this first i am 15 but not a "squeaker" i have been mistaken to be older than 18 so i hope you guys do not mind that. I know your expecting a lot out of me since my age is out there but i am willing to give more than your expecting. Hope you give me a chance and thank you.

Hi Battlebear!

Thanks for your application.

Where are you from anyway ?

Me and Supra will have a little chat and see what we will decide. We will come back later with answers.

Edited by Wedajm
  • Like 1

Thank you!I am from California.

Next time the whole clan is gathered, we will bring you on a 2 days test run on the server we use. I will pm you the ip. And then we will come and pick you up, when you are online.

Mostly we travel across the map and loot. We also help out players with several issues, in the way we can.

But, we are no free taxi!

Just to remember, we do not want you do die for anyone. We are a friendly clan, we help each other to survive. We try to keep out of trouble and bigger problems. But, if things heat up, if people are threatening us, we will gather our entire clan and hunt these people down.