Sign in to follow this  
Razor14150

Great Group to Run With

I was recently looking for some people to play this game with because we all know we get afraid of the zeds at night and need someone to keep close. Soooo I jumped on there TS and privet server and the clan was very friendly and helpful to even the newest of people.

Earlier today I was on there server playing with a newer player and the guy I was playing with got shot up and was pinned down with broken legs, I tryed to take out the bandit that had shot down my team mate but to no avail with only a Lee Enfield. Another member of BP logged in adn came to the other side of the map to help take down the bandit AND even helped get him back in tip top shape... and to go a step further he even took us up to NW.

I have only been playing with this clan for a day but I dont plan to leave any time soon. This is also just a short piece of what this clan has done to help me and new players. I would love to see more good spirited players (BOTH bandit and bambis alike)!

Come join us today at:

New Private Hive

IP:Port: 173.193.48.137:3221

TS IP: becks-privateers.com:9995

• Like 2

I play there! Actually it's the only server I play on because if a hacker ever comes in and destroys anything there's ALWAYS an admin online that will just use a backup from like an hour back or less, no problem at all. Funny that I found this post, lol. Great group of people to play with.

Edited by NsN
  • Like 2

Hey Razor, thanks for the post I really appreciate it! I would be more than happy to sponsor you if you wanted to join BP, you have been a great team mate in game and out of game!

Edited by Beck
  • Like 1

This is the best server I have ever played on. I HIGHLEY recommend joining. It is a great community with active admins and friendly people.

• Like 2

Loving these double digits in teamspeak and on our server!

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Beck

I agree completely with the OP. The people here are quite friendly and are amazing when you're in TS with them.