bradofstoke

Looking for a home for my clan

hi guys as my title says im looking for a new home server for my clan we are around 20 members strong.

we are based in the uk and would like a server with high spawns and players preferablly chernarus but we are looking for other maps.

if anyone owns or knows of good servers especially whitelisted ones please comment below.

thanks

• Like 1

You can have a look at our server. It is hosted in Singapore though. Active admins who can help out if need be. High vehicle spawn. Hacking not tolerated, instant ban. Just search for ZERT. We are running rmod at the moment to.

Hey mate.

Fresh new server started by myself and a friend

85.25.226.114:2362

running chernarus, 80odd vechiles 6 helicopters 2 planes, good loot at the moment.

Will be roling out a lot of changes and events in the coming weeks need a strong playerbase first.

Admins are UK as my self.

FR based in a high spec server.

Feel free to ask for any info.

• Like 1

hi guys as my title says im looking for a new home server for my clan we are around 20 members strong.

we are based in the uk and would like a server with high spawns and players preferablly chernarus but we are looking for other maps.

if anyone owns or knows of good servers especially whitelisted ones please comment below.

thanks

Take a look at UK417, it is whitelisted and has a good few regulars but always on the lookout for more!

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/125264-uk417-stormerclancom-whitelistedv1751beta-101747-veteran3dponchongmt-7/page__hl__uk417

thanks

depends exactly what you are looking for mate... but we have an rmod server with extra antihack anti cheat software installed also with us admins being in IT *grin* we have weekly events programmed in, new cities,cars,weapons and can even implement a special skin that is automatically applied to all your clan memebers for you... Based within UK too so expect pings of less than 20

http://dayzmod.com/f.../page__hl__gbyc

take a look mate and let me know what you think...

But with weekly events and your own custom skin of your choice be nice if you could check our server out.

hope to see you there mate.

EB

Edited by {GBYC} EvilBunny

Dude, just come battle us on DayZ DonutZ. You won't be disappointed. Fights start @ 8pmEST mon-friday.

Our clan is roughly the same size as yours. The island is stocked. Let's do this.

Edited by Nuds

FogeyZ Chernarus

A great server with a good mix of survivors & bandits alike.

By the name, the owners are mature gamers who take pleasure in running a good server and not taking advantage.

Extra vehicle spawns & added buildings etc

www.fogeyz.co.uk

Come join in the fun

Youre always welcome to check out DayzRedux...we've got a UK and EU server...

http://forums.dayzredux.com/index.php?/topic/440-what-is-dayzredux-aggregate-change-list-from-dayz/

We've removed AS50s/M107s...and added the typical 'custom' buildings..but we also have chloroform (ability to knock someone out with it), self blood bags..and 'storage boxes' built with nails and a wood pile....a lot of the changes that you saw from the old 2.4 and 2.5 patches of Vanilla came directly from our server....its all whitelisted...we have hardly had any hackers...AND we are now on DayZ Commander....

We recently started a server up in the hopes of having a clean server to start new on. We hope t o be able to begin to add custom buildings and other server scripts. Right now we have tweaked loot spawns, ie. less toilet paper, helicrash loo t, custom vehicles and have included autorefuel and vehicle salvage features. Admins are always on and teamspeak is available for server chat. As of right now we have 5 to10 people on at a time with a few bandits included. The server is only a few.days old so their is lots of virgin territory. Join us to help improve our server. Always open to suggestions.

50.97.49.67:3000

thanks for the replys guys il take a look at all your servers

also we are now looking for taviana panthera and namalsk servers

for a taviana server check my signature, there are 2 factions in our server and have regular events to keep things interesting. lots of vehicles and weapons are not too hard to find.

depends exactly what you are looking for mate... but we have an rmod server with extra antihack anti cheat software installed also with us admins being in IT *grin* we have weekly events programmed in, new cities,cars,weapons and can even implement a special skin that is automatically applied to all your clan memebers for you... Based within UK too so expect pings of less than 20

http://dayzmod.com/f.../page__hl__gbyc

take a look mate and let me know what you think...

But with weekly events and your own custom skin of your choice be nice if you could check our server out.

hope to see you there mate.

EB

thanks dude sounds cool wel come check it out today then maybe we can talk about these custom skins ?

i love the server man can you give me your steam or skype so we can talk about the skins and i would like a channel on ts for my clan please.

Edited by bradofstoke

Hell yeah sure... use the PM on forum for the skin chat etc. .. and the mumble details are on the server loading page. So i will catch u there at somepoint soon lol

thanks dude sounds cool wel come check it out today then maybe we can talk about these custom skins ?

i love the server man can you give me your steam or skype so we can talk about the skins and i would like a channel on ts for my clan please.

Ps sry dint see ur post here till today lol.. my bad.. so may actually have already spoken to u ingame and sorted it all with ya. But hell send us a pm anyhow ... keeping track of forum names and ingame names is like imposs lol

Edited by {GBYC} EvilBunny

UK#10 - ZombieWorld.eu can offer you everything youre looking for :) Come check us out :)

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/98174-uk10-zombieworldeu-whitelist-applications-new-weaponshacker-freelooking-for-new-players-chernarus-utes-namalsk-teamspeak-arma-3/

www.ZombieWorld.eu

Open TeamSpeak for our community; 188.165.222.39

• Like 1

Check out Deadly Gamings Private hive Veteran Vanilla chernarus server. works well, is always monitored, and is a load of fun.

check out this uk server DayZChernarus - TheUrbanDead (1.7.6.1/102591) [REGULAR NP:OFF][GMT-7] Private Hive - www.DayZ.st | DayZ.ST

5.63.147.156:3119 utc -7

we use the chernarus map at the moment, custom loadout and if we get a enough players that want try a different maps able to change to 15 other maps take a look dude

have a few regular players

active admin and gotcha anti hax , and dart to keep hackers away

banner_560x95.png?random=534450

Be sure to check out the server in my sig, at least we offer something unique on Chernarus and it doesn't require any files to download, plus we can give your whole clan custom skins, just choose the number and your group can all look the same, here's some of the latest ones we added

tredtgrdyfujftestrdgrdyh1_zps53c08fb2.png

us 220 if your looking to get your ass handed to you... A bandit clan ... A friendly only clan... you can imagine the rape-age...

IP: 5.63.147.148 Port: 3237

Exposed Gaming DayZ private hive rMod

Map Chernarus, no lag, Active Admins both in and outside game, cust map, and beeing updated on a regular base.

We can offer private TS, Cust camp with Protection, weekly event's, PvP action, clan vs clan.

Join us and we make sure u get a good gameplay.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/121338-exposedgaming-dayz-rmod-private-hive-uk-400-vehicles-cust-lootbuildingsbasescamps-tsw-anti-hack-free-teamspeak/

UK#10 - ZombieWorld.eu can offer you everything youre looking for :) Come check us out :)

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/98174-uk10-zombieworldeu-whitelist-applications-new-weaponshacker-freelooking-for-new-players-chernarus-utes-namalsk-teamspeak-arma-3/

www.ZombieWorld.eu

Open TeamSpeak for our community; 188.165.222.39

Agreed, Join this server :)

• Like 1

Hey we just started a new server and are trying to get a player base :) we are very helpfull and friendly there is about 10 of us that play atm, and we do have a mumble server you can join as well, and friends are welcome we have a 50 man server :). Info in sig :) My boyfriend has been doing some editing to the map, and there are alot of vehicle/air spawns, we are mostly friendly other then our mumble bandit ;) he is our friend as well but you have to becareful of him lol. Oh we have day/night with full moon as well. Should come and check it out, we are active admins as well. :)