Sign in to follow this  
MissSweeney

Need help in Namalsk urgently

EDIT: All sorted, nothing to see here folks. Thanks Darkwater!

Edited by MissSweeney

I could try to drop on in. I have no idea if the server will kick me for high ping though, considering it's a NZ server. I don't know if I can manage to help you out, but I probably can kill you if you want me to, though I'm not really a bandit.

I've been staring at the computer screens down here for a while, there's a League of Legends game screen shot on one.

Fun fact

I could try to drop on in. I have no idea if the server will kick me for high ping though, considering it's a NZ server. I don't know if I can manage to help you out, but I probably can kill you if you want me to, though I'm not really a bandit.

Thanks dude, I'd appreciate any help you can give :) I can wait til I starve to death, it'll just take a really long time

The server is just restarting, hopefully it'll backtrack me a bit so I'm out of the box since there was no warning before the restart

Another dude was right by me and he didn't see me, then he heard the Bloodsucker roar and ran away!

This is so intense

Hehehe, I hope to find my way soon. I spawned pretty close so I shouldn't be far off.. unless I took a wrong turn somewhere. I spawned Nitija army base.

Oh awesome, that's fairly close! I'm new to Nalamsk, I take wrong turns everywhere. I got to Object A2 by accident rofl

That's ok, I appreciate the attempt regardless! Mucho appreciated :)

Any time. I don't know what use I'll be with 300 ping, but if you want to I could still meet up and we could explore Namalsk together. I don't know anything about that map

Oh hey! I didnt realise it was you that came haha, thanks dude

Hehe yeah, I came through as promised. But I died by a gang that weren't as friendly as hoped. So if you head down there, be careful

Edited by Darkwater

Shame I didn't see this before they killed me haha! I'm going back again though, to get my vehicle the hell outta there.

Perfect, I spawned there too! I'm just about at where we died, I'll go back for my truck and meet you at the railway station?

I spawned at Nijita army base, and now I'm somehow at Old Hospital. Will try make my way back