Sign in to follow this  
Hetstaine

DaveJohhno

Poor DaveJohhno, all he wanted was to investigate a heli wreck. All i wanted was his DMR.

We both got what we wanted...in a fashion.

I investigated the heli wreck and found nothing but tin cans and epipens thus saving DaveJohhno supreme dissapointment..and i got his DMR. Win win situation. Being the nice guy i left my M24 in his backpack and placed a marker on the map so he could go back and loot himself near Vybor.

DaveJohhno..next time when you are approaching a heli wreck , keep doing what you were doing and axe those fuckers, as soon as you pulled that DMR and started shooting them, not only did you call attention to yourself and anyone else in the area..me..but you went from being someone i considered light comical relief to a very real threat.

It was rather amusing watching you running in a circle in a field axing zeds and, as i nestled the M24 kevlar and fibreglass reinforced polymer foam stock against my shoulder and eased the trigger to send a 173 grain round on a one way trip to your forehead at 786 metres per second, i did have a moment of regret. I washed that regret down with a coke and then in a small fit of elation depression i cooked and ate some of the steaks i grabbed out of your alice pack.

What were you doing all the way out there without any matches Dave ?

2j13jme.png

• Like 6

You bastard!

At least i let them bloodbag me and gain some humanity before killing them!

• Like 4

:D

Hey i was all good with Dave until he started brandishing his boom stick around , i did also take his morphine but after i ran away to get some wood, i returned and placed his morphine and one cooked steak in his pack, which to me was worth his three raw ones that i had impounded ;)

Such a gentleman Het, if only others followed such code.

• Like 1