I'm new to Day Z and when I join a game people kick me why I haven't even got to play a game and I had the game for at least one day.

I got to multiplayer and join a game and when I'm at the part where you see every ones name and stuff then I go back to the servers and it said you have been kicked or something like that

read what the kick message is so we can help you further or you can join my server and i will look at the logs for you-- search for uk 45 or direct connect using ip 37.59.208.12 port 2312

I am new to this game and I need some tips on how to stay alive. :( I really don't know how to start or join a cake.

• Like 1

does anyone know how to join a game

its getting really boring because i don't know how to start or join a game.

lol

are you using steam to launch the game if so click on multiplayer and then the filter down the bottom and then put in your search in the box change the max ping to some high number (sometimes ping dont work correctly in the arma browser) and click ok then wait for the list of servers to appear and then double click to enter the lobby of one and press ok to join

i do recommend using dayzcommander to launch the game its far easier finding servers etc

I tried joining a whole bunch of games and it said my name and said has changed the setting or whatever. Then they ban me or kick me then sometimes it says it requires other version or something my cant I join a game haven't even shot a zombie or even stepped onto a map full of zombies :(

your not making much sense there mate your getting in game and the admins are banning you or you are getting kicked my bec for your name

• Like 1

It says required: 1.6.2.95 883

and it also says Battle eye client server Requiring Client version 1.191. up to date

dont know what that means

try using dayz commander the steam version has its problems

its ok mate in the top corner there is an install/update button click that and make sure the arma2 and dayz are upto date

vfZIHFK.png

then go into settings tick the boxes for steam if you need the overlay. and make sure the paths are correct for arma

dbJs5XQ.png

no what you do it update the files like i said and make sure the paths are correct. you dont open any game you use dayzcommander to search for servers and double click on the server you want to join and it will launch the game correctly for you and you can play

post pictures of your settings page and your install page

If you join a server that has Namalsk, Fallujah, or other maps that aren't vanilla, and you don't have those maps/mods installed, then you will be kicked. Try joining a server that says "DAYZ", and not "DayZ Lingor Island" or something.

have you ran steam as admin and ran arma and arma 2 oa to the menus