Big Papa K

Server with extra heli crashes....loot table seems off?

Hello all :)

I have recently changed the Server_pbo to have more heli crash sites on my server. This IS WORKING...however the loot tables eem a bit strange.

Me and a friend have found a total of 15 SVD Camo...5 M240 light machine guns....and only M107...and ZERO AS50.

Ghillie suits have not been found....

M1014 shotguns are spawning, which does not seem normal

NO G36 VARIANTS

M16 spawns.

Why is the loot table so strange? Anyone know? DO you need to see the changes I made?

I'd change it back to default, your table is way off I mean why are m16 variants spawning at helicopter wrecks did you happen to edit something else?

That's what I thought.....the server is now set so heli crashes spawn on a ticker. I saw a forum post....and followed it as it did what I needed. Just found another one with AKS.

The code blow is what I am following. Care to show me what the original is?

// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire]

nul

= [4, 4, (50 * 20), (15 * 30), 0.95, 'center', 4000, true, false] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

OK, I got it. On of the numbers (variation) controls the loot apparently. Now its back to normal :) thanks for the response